Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on This Morning. Had to rant. Why does she walk like such a twit?! She’s just so irritating!
I thought that. Was she trying to do a model catwalk where they sort of try to cross their legs over as they walk?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😂why, how was she walking?!

She does the competition segments
Is that a permanent gig now? Not nepotism at all. I thought she left virgin to be a stay at home mum. I reckon she’l get the BB gig. Katie Price did an insta poll to see if people wanted her to present it, them she did one asking should she present Love Island. It was a no on both polls 🤣
I want to know how she was walking too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was just the weirdest walk. Like a catwalk walk but odd, like she didn’t put her toes down properly or something? I can’t put my finger on it!

• Haha
I’ve just saw that post. 🤬 She looks like Skelator but wants to lose weight? Stupid bleep, she makes me fewmin. 😤
Even if she thinks it herself (which is ludicrous) she shouldn't say it out loud on a public platform for all young followers to hear. Absolute knob.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Is that a permanent gig now? Not nepotism at all. I thought she left virgin to be a stay at home mum. I reckon she’l get the BB gig. Katie Price did an insta poll to see if people wanted her to present it, them she did one asking should she present Love Island. It was a no on both polls 🤣
I want to know how she was walking too 🤣
I don't think she'll get the BB gig. I don't think she's got what it takes, she's a mediocre presenter and not half as cool as she thinks she is. That's not to say someone in charge doesn't make a naff decision though.

Reactions: 7
I think maybe it was some sort of class, like baby gymnastics or something? Either way it’s bleeping peculiar to film your child when they are clearly not enjoying the activity, even more so to put it on social media!
The worrying part is her ignorance to it. What will she do when she starts school?? Why isn’t Instagram protecting innocent children being pimped out? They shouldn’t have to but is Anyone thinking of the kids who have no say???

Reactions: 9
The worrying part is her ignorance to it. What will she do when she starts school?? Why isn’t Instagram protecting innocent children being pimped out? They shouldn’t have to but is Anyone thinking of the kids who have no say???
It could be viewed as a violation of their privacy. We’ve discussed this before on here. The peoblem is these culpable parents are also these childrens’ official advocates and big tech dond give a duck. No is still on fbk naked with emojis. It was only removed from insta. I think we all reported it

Reactions: 2
Does she really expect us to believe she will eat the whole pizza plus all the snacks???

Reactions: 11
Does she really expect us to believe she will eat the whole pizza plus all the snacks???
Very unhealthy way with food. Yesterday moaning about putting weight on cos she finished off Noa's veg, today gorging on pizza and snacks. Slippery slope she's on.

Reactions: 8
Very unhealthy way with food. Yesterday moaning about putting weight on cos she finished off Noa's veg, today gorging on pizza and snacks. Slippery slope she's on.
It’s so confusing but I don’t understand eating disorders 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s so rude the way she shoves the camera in everyone’s face - did the deliveroo guy get asked if he wanted to be filmed and the way she spoke to him too. 😡 Who does she think she is

It was just the weirdest walk. Like a catwalk walk but odd, like she didn’t put her toes down properly or something? I can’t put my finger on it!
I know what you mean with the walk noticed it on Friday when she walked onto the stage at that festival thing.
imagine filming yourself as you wait stoney faced for a coffee. The poor person serving her.

Reactions: 5
I know what you mean with the walk noticed it on Friday when she walked onto the stage at that festival thing.
imagine filming yourself as you wait stoney faced for a coffee. The poor person serving her.
Everyone she encounters must think she’s an absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve come over from the Ashley James thread (she makes Kate look like mum of the year. You’d have a field day) But Kate has been ticking me off with poor Noa. When Noa was shy at her baby group the other day- why can’t kids be human? They aren’t robots!! I can’t believe she still walks Baxter. One day he’ll just keel over 💔 The whole pizza saga was so rude. I wouldn’t manage to eat all that! And the way she films at Sue’s house what she cooks for lunch. No boundaries there at all 😡

She’s so rude the way she shoves the camera in everyone’s face - did the deliveroo guy get asked if he wanted to be filmed and the way she spoke to him too. 😡 Who does she think she is
She doesn't think of anything but her precious content. We see it with her behaviour with Sue. It is patently clear Sue doesn't like it. Does anyone remember ages ago, Kate was filming Sue with Noa at home and you just about heard Sue commenting on Kate always filming and it being terrible (I think she used that word or if it wasn't that it was another negative word). Kate is such a bulldozer with her content she probably didn't even notice.

I’ve come over from the Ashley James thread (she makes Kate look like mum of the year. You’d have a field day) But Kate has been ticking me off with poor Noa. When Noa was shy at her baby group the other day- why can’t kids be human? They aren’t robots!! I can’t believe she still walks Baxter. One day he’ll just keel over 💔 The whole pizza saga was so rude. I wouldn’t manage to eat all that! And the way she films at Sue’s house what she cooks for lunch. No boundaries there at all 😡
I would eat all that pizza 😂 I agree with your comments and I also really do wonder why Sue, who clearly doesn't like it, hasn't asked her not to film at hers. Does Kate or Boj put the pressure on and say she has to because Insta is her job? 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.