Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boj’s sister
Ahh thank you, will have a nose 👀

OK wow, I know it’s been said before on here but his sister is actually Kate. I’d not looked at her insta before. He has married his sister. Wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Boj packing yesterday - bet they are away on a adult only break. Hence why Eva has the dogs and Sue will have Noa. Gotta get them adult only breaks in.

Reactions: 9
Did Kate mention before they were in couple's therapy? Maybe they were told to make sure they have time away just as a couple? Now I'm not sticking up for it they absolutely take the piss with time for themselves away from Noa in my opinion. I'd just say Kate uses it as an excuse to everyone that she pawns Noa off on.

Reactions: 5
Did Kate mention before they were in couple's therapy? Maybe they were told to make sure they have time away just as a couple? Now I'm not sticking up for it they absolutely take the piss with time for themselves away from Noa in my opinion. I'd just say Kate uses it as an excuse to everyone that she pawns Noa off on.
My husband and I haven't had time away together for more than a few hours a handful of times over 6 years. It isn't good for marriages but we console ourselves that our time will come again! We don't have the army of help on hand Kate does and she still whines.

Reactions: 14
That kinda creeped me out the way Eva was pretending to be Kate, her posture everything! They must be away for the week, who has the kid.

My husband and I haven't had time away together for more than a few hours a handful of times over 6 years. It isn't good for marriages but we console ourselves that our time will come again! We don't have the army of help on hand Kate does and she still whines.
I don’t think it’s counselling. I just think it’s who they are. I could not have went away that much. Kates’ constantly away, constantly keeping up with her social life. Noa seems social and loved by all who take care of her but I think it’s excessive the time Kate spends away and duck knows what Boj does but cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s counselling. I just think it’s who they are. I could not have went away that much. Kates’ constantly away, constantly keeping up with her social life. Noa seems social and loved by all who take care of her but I think it’s excessive the time Kate spends away and duck knows what Boj does but cook.
I didn't mention counselling but I reckon it's a mix - they were (are?) having therapy and may have been told to spend more solo time together but I agree it is just how they are as a couple, regardless of therapy or not. They have a ton of help and can't wait to get away as often as they can. I couldn't either, I wasn't comfortable even leaving my child at that age and older with my beloved parents overnight because I knew my daughter would be upset not having mum or dad when she woke (a lot) in the night. I guess all kids are different and Noa is very well cared for by extended family (she also seems to sleep amazingly well other than when teething or unwell) but they do drop the baby, to coin a phrase, at every opportunity. Kate has time away with work a lot too. It's like she's never been able to fully get into the responsibility and sacrifice of motherhood. Her old life is still too much of a pull.

• Heart
This may be an unpopular opinion and I still hate most of what Kate does but i think the fact that she is admitting she had so much help in the early days is refreshing and not letting on like the rest of instahuns that they are doing it all themselves, hiding the help and have people feel like tit. I understand why people would like her for that. However, It’s hard to believe any couple could have three nights a week help or would want some else caring for their newborn but there we are.

Reactions: 11
In her latest stories, how were they able to have a doula at home because she states no friends or family were able to because it was lockdown? Genuine question.

In her latest stories, how were they able to have a doula at home because she states no friends or family were able to because it was lockdown? Genuine question.
would have probably fallen under a work remit, those deemed ‘key workers’ were still able to work as normal.

Reactions: 4
This may be an unpopular opinion and I still hate most of what Kate does but i think the fact that she is admitting she had so much help in the early days is refreshing and not letting on like the rest of instahuns that they are doing it all themselves, hiding the help and have people feel like tit. I understand why people would like her for that. However, It’s hard to believe any couple could have three nights a week help or would want some else caring for their newborn but there we are.
Yes as much as we know she really didn't enjoy having a baby at least she is upfront about what help she has even if it was so much. We see the likes of Stacey Solomon who gives the impression she does it all but in reality she does have help it is just hidden to try and make herself look relatable to her followers

Reactions: 7
CDF8332C-4D03-413E-8DA4-A5B5AB29A68B.png
Caveat: you can hire a doula only if you’re privileged enough to be able afford one. How do her followers relate to this tit 😡

No remember she paid for her £450 a week doula with her maternity pay which she simultaneously said she didn’t get because she was self employed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
would have probably fallen under a work remit, those deemed ‘key workers’ were still able to work as normal.
Pretty sure doulas weren't classed as key workers but anyway.
Didn't have to be a key worker at that time, if they were part of providing care or support. You were also allowed a support bubble and an additional household if you had an under 1 at that stage so you could work it to get quite a few people in by Feb 2021.

duck sake people can not afford heating and eating let alone doulas. It’s just not there for Kate she hates parenting but loves Noa they are not mutually exclusive.

duck sake people can not afford heating and eating let alone doulas. It’s just not there for Kate she hates parenting but loves Noa they are not mutually exclusive.
Exactly
Didn't have to be a key worker at that time, if they were part of providing care or support. You were also allowed a support bubble and an additional household if you had an under 1 at that stage so you could work it to get quite a few people in by Feb 2021.
I should have added - If you had the money!
"You can hire a doula at any level so there's a doula for everyone"- No Kate, YOU can hire a doula, not everyone.

The average person was screwed in the pandemic, my health visitor tried to give me breastfeeding support and check the latch via facetime.
She was so lucky to have the resources she did, however I fear she and/or Noa would have been at serious risk without it. RSPCA is a valid charity but she has a real platform to be able to discuss how terrible it is that struggling mums can't always access help without it coming down to money, raise money for PN mental health charities etc But as soon as she cashed in on selling her book she didn't seem to give a tit about PND support.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.