Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! What a role model. A 42 year old MOTHER getting pissed up on a train.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow! What a role model. A 42 year old MOTHER getting pissed up on a train.
So many people find her hilarious and tell her this so no chance of her changing her ways. It's desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have a look at the Jake Quickenden thread. Leo Oliver is nowhere near as advanced as little Noa. He is plonked in front of the telly most of the time and has been trained to look at his dad via a phone. Noa is given miles more stimulation that Leo, and it shows!
Omg I wish you had never told me who Jake was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Boj has all but fallen off the planet! Has he tired of being married to a whacky celeb after realising Celeb Bumps was his first and last taste of being famous 🤣 Back to the day job!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boj has all but fallen off the planet! Has he tired of being married to a whacky celeb after realising Celeb Bumps was his first and last taste of being famous 🤣 Back to the day job!
The day job. First he said he was the person that puts pop up adds on our screens. I think he got made redundant. Then he did a podcast that was left wing lunacy. What is his day job? He says he’s a entrepreneur 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ He was trying to get on masterschef 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The day job. First he said he was the person that puts pop up adds on our screens. I think he got made redundant. Then he did a podcast that was left wing lunacy. What is his day job? He says he’s a entrepreneur 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ He was trying to get on masterschef 🤣
Didn’t he work in sales at one point??

Reactions: 3
They wouldn’t employ Kate to host BB as she’s not well known enough, wouldn’t bring enough clout. Maybe BB’s bit of the side but definitely not the main show. Reckon it’ll be Alison or Shitmore (🤢).

• Sad
The latest reel, you can see her do the weird crossing her legs over walk.

I could see Kate being part of the new BB but I can equally imagine they are using her to just remind people about BB.
I wonder who the target audience is, 30-40s who want to reminisce or a new generation? Because Kate and Alison have no chance of a look-in if it’s the latter.

Here you go Kate, fixed it for you!

This is what you REALLY want to say/ask…

Notice how it was Baxter’s crying and Shirley’s barking that was the noisy factor in the ‘brunch’, all Noa did was not eat her food, yet here she is getting the blame again for a disastrous experience 🙄

9F3BD905-356D-4756-8631-DEF558F6A775.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So Noa’s at it again, having the audacity to cut some teeth. How dare she! No one ounce of sympathy in Kate’s voice for her teething and distressed child, obviously made it all about her and how tired she is today. Get in the bleeping sea.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She is no more running that f**king marathon! If she did it would be an insult to people who actually put the hard work and miles in.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She is no more running that f**king marathon! If she did it would be an insult to people who actually put the hard work and miles in.
Yeah she’s defo not running it. Nobody could run it with so little training (even if Chris Evans did claim she ran a previous marathon with no training whatsoever 🙄)

Reactions: 6
I remember Jade Goody’s attempts 😁
Lol part way round she was interviewed and asked what training she’d done. She said she’d had a Indian takeaway the night before. Gordon Ramsey was beside her and gave her a disgusted look lol 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol part way round she was interviewed and asked what training she’d done. She said she’d had a Indian takeaway the night before. Gordon Ramsey was beside her and gave her a disgusted look lol 😝
She's a twit. Thinks cos it's raising money it makes her look good but people are donating for her to run. It's a piss take to then not do it properly. Ask for money and then not really bother.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why is she seeing an osteopath anyway? Brittle bones/not fit to run. She's been quiet since the car journey this morning so no idea what the osteo has said.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.