Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably trying to figure out how to word the post saying she can’t do the marathon she had no intention of doing!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think it was ever her intention to run it. I think she took the place of a whim and quickly realised she wouldn’t be fit enough to run it. This morning’s stories was her setting the scene before she reveals she’s walking it (which was her intention all along).

Reactions: 10
And people will feel bad and say just keep the money anyway. She’s literally been living off booze for weeks. Running her mouth about Noa is all we get. How can anyone run a marathon without training properly?

Noa counting to ten 😭😭
She is the most precious wee girl. I wish I could go back to that stage with mine. No matter how many sleepless nights

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I remember Jade Goody’s attempts 😁
I know it's terrible but sometimes to boost myself when exercising etc. I remind myself that Jade Goodie got to 18th mile in tennis shoes, after zero training and after eating a big curry the night before 🤣 It is great motivation lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And people will feel bad and say just keep the money anyway. She’s literally been living off booze for weeks. Running her mouth about Noa is all we get. How can anyone run a marathon without training properly?

Noa counting to ten 😭😭
She is the most precious wee girl. I wish I could go back to that stage with mine. No matter how many sleepless nights
Aww Noa is soo cute!! Bless Sue for raising her as the other 2 aren’t helping her development!

I don’t think it was ever her intention to run it. I think she took the place of a whim and quickly realised she wouldn’t be fit enough to run it. This morning’s stories was her setting the scene before she reveals she’s walking it (which was her intention all along).
I feel that too.

ETA

Noa counting to ten 😭😭
People always blow smoke up her ar*e don't they. If I'd donated and then seen her not giving a toss about training I'd be annoyed. Of course I'd say keep the money for charity but it's just disrespectful of her. She thinks she can just nail anything competitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel that too.

ETA

People always blow smoke up her ar*e don't they. If I'd donated and then seen her not giving a toss about training I'd be annoyed. Of course I'd say keep the money for charity but it's just disrespectful of her. She thinks she can just nail anything competitive.
Except for pushing a baby out. I’m not against c sections or Kate’s ‘abdominal birth’ but we seen a very diff Kate there
On another note the Lawler twins are punting two separate miracle skin creams 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Except for pushing a baby out. I’m not against c sections or Kate’s ‘abdominal birth’ but we seen a very diff Kate there
On another note the Lawler twins are punting two separate miracle skin creams 🤣
Lol that's true but that's partly why Kate struggled so much.

Noa is adorable counting. It isn't that uncommon at her age to be able to count to 10 though (reciting the numbers and actually being able to count are two different things obviously) but she clearly is an alert wee thing who wants to learn. Kate will be patting herself on the back. I do miss those days when they're mini and finding their words and conversation; it's just so cute.

Last edited:
So it’s just dawned, all of her stories are spoken as if she’s telling a story on the radio, that’s why her voice is OTT 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she bothered phoning Brian the osteopath to tell him she was running late or just assumed he would see her stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My sister has an eating disorder and her life is miserable. She cooked a lovely buffet last week ( she is a chef) when we went on a short river cruise. All she ate was 2 lentil crisps !! My other sister has a flat in Nice and we go the three of us about 2 times a year. We usually go for about 6 days maybe go for a walk along the coast go to Italy on the train to the Market and for lunch, sit on the beach in lovely arm chairs at the cafe and read a book etc. going Friday and she now declares she wants to arrange an excursion every day as she doesn’t want to sit around. She’s a typical person with an eating disorder can never sit still as she always hungry
Your welcome to it Kate your a miserable witch who doesn’t deserve that child

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hate the way she puts her in that playpen thing. It’s really sad that she traps her in there yet let’s the bloody dogs go where they like

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's a twit. Thinks cos it's raising money it makes her look good but people are donating for her to run. It's a piss take to then not do it properly. Ask for money and then not really bother.
By the way I was referring to Kate here, not Jade. Just to be clear! The way Kate's been carrying on getting pissed etc.

Reactions: 5
She's morphing into Kate and why tf is she using that weird cartoon filter. I don't think she is even using it ironically.
Omg single white female! Or else she is taking the piss...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.