Kate Lawler #11 Kate thinks she’s the worlds best mother, trying her best to get back on Big Brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt she will use the excuse of being respectful due to the Queen passing away. We all know that won't have been it at all. Noa is teething and she is probably having an apoplectic meltdown....Kate that is.

Reactions: 11
Noa will be at Sue’s hence why Steva has the dogs. Teething means sleepless nights so pap her off until the teeth are through.

Reactions: 7
It's either out of respect for the Queen (not convinced on that one) or because Noa's teething and she can't cope. She's said before she goes off stories when she's down and she was already saying how badly they were sleeping. Is that why Eva has the dogs?! She's never got used to this parenting malarkey. It doesn't let up, just changes into different challenges. If it isn't teething it's not wanting to go to bed/sleep, or nightmares, etc etc.

It's flaky, sorry, but it is. They have an awful lot of time away, more than any couple I know who has kids, and can't hack it when sleep goes out the window. I agree it's rough and difficult but a lot of us don't have the chance to just palm the kids off when the going gets tough. She'll have another break/holiday soon no doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why would anyone not post out of respect for the queen? You would want serious notions to do that. Life goes on! She is just on yet another holiday and taking a break from Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why would anyone not post out of respect for the queen? You would want serious notions to do that. Life goes on! She is just on yet another holiday and taking a break from Insta.
There's a lot of the instahuns haven't posted since the queen passed . They'll say it's out of respect for her but we all know it's not. They all having a rest coz they work sooo hard🙄

Reactions: 4
There's a lot of the instahuns haven't posted since the queen passed . They'll say it's out of respect for her but we all know it's not. They all having a rest coz they work sooo hard🙄
Agh stop really? That is so pathetic honestly! That one Yorkshire Peach who I liked actually was SOBBING on a FB post, my toes are still curling. To each their ow, but they are acting like it was their nan.

Boj was packing a suitcase the other day, last week sometime and Noa was helping. They're probably away somewhere, retreating from their busy busy schedules.

Reactions: 6
I'm sick of Kates nonsense and pretending to be a great mummy, she didn't want noa in the first place and that's still apparent to see. She hates doing the hard work like sleepless nights and teething, she makes that quite clear. She's only truly happy when she's partying, dj'ing and anything that doesn't involve being a parent.

Reactions: 13
It's either out of respect for the Queen (not convinced on that one) or because Noa's teething and she can't cope. She's said before she goes off stories when she's down and she was already saying how badly they were sleeping. Is that why Eva has the dogs?! She's never got used to this parenting malarkey. It doesn't let up, just changes into different challenges. If it isn't teething it's not wanting to go to bed/sleep, or nightmares, etc etc.

It's flaky, sorry, but it is. They have an awful lot of time away, more than any couple I know who has kids, and can't hack it when sleep goes out the window. I agree it's rough and difficult but a lot of us don't have the chance to just palm the kids off when the going gets tough. She'll have another break/holiday soon no doubt.
Or be lucky enough not to actually have to get up for work the next morning (Kate does not work, no matter what she’s likes to tell herself)!

Reactions: 6
What does he too? The least hands on Dad on IG I mean does he ever get up with Noa or have her for any length of time? Oh he cooks and not that great at it.

What does he too? The least hands on Dad on IG I mean does he ever get up with Noa or have her for any length of time? Oh he cooks and not that great at it.
Something to do with podcasts?? He did used to work in sales cos Kate always took the piss out of him for it.

They’re on holiday aren’t they (child free, of course). I can’t think of any other reason why Boj’s sis would have the dogs?? Kate loves to palm Noa off at any given opportunity but the same cannot be said for the dogs!

Reactions: 9
They’re probably mentally scarred from the stress of France so Kate has stamped her feet and insisted they get a proper honeymoon, with just the two of them. Even thought they already did that in Italy. She’s gone quiet because she knows it’s selfish and she’ll get stick for it!

I think they’re away. And not posting because we see how often they leave Noa to have ‘couples’ time. Poor Noa. Surplus to requirements for sure

I have never encountered an Insta Mum that parents as little as Kate and gets nights out and couples breaks away as much either.

Plus all the help or people present to assist with Noa. She does not bat an eyelid going away for days on end. Noa must be thinking where is she. Not old enough to understand will be back. Or maybe she is at some Pre Marathon boot camp thing.

Reactions: 9
Karen just said in her stories that lots of people have been messaging asking if Kate’s ok and that the three of them are away. Kate’s bio on her profile has the ‘mum’ bit missing for me. Not sure if it’s just Insta being weird or she deleted it in a sleep deprived fit of anger :LOL:

• Haha
Karen just said in her stories that lots of people have been messaging asking if Kate’s ok and that the three of them are away. Kate’s bio on her profile has the ‘mum’ bit missing for me. Not sure if it’s just Insta being weird or she deleted it in a sleep deprived fit of anger :LOL:
Yep mum to Noa, Baxter and Shirley is missing …

• Sad
Reactions: 3
As the insta twit, dregs of society come out of the sewers, Kate makes and appearance (of course). She's been down the road from my house.. hope she got sunburn.

Reactions: 1
The dogs are with Bojs sister . . Im sure if there had been bad news re Baxter she'd not have gone away.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.