Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story so far..

Engagement was low so we were treated to yet another rant about trolls judging her and her parenting. This is shocking because we know that she’s never done anything that could endanger her child. Never. Ever. Apparently trolls and anyone else who thinks Covid is real should ‘stick to their lanes’ which is ironic coming from the woman whose Instagram account has featured cleaning, weaning, baby poo, meals out, meals in, hotel stays, one run, baby classes, hair extensions, covid denying, massive eyebrows, hairbeeerst, 🎵and a baby in a car seat 🎵🎵 in the last two weeks alone.

Was bizarrely sent a bottle of Zoflora and a Zoflora T-Shirt which she advertised in her true professional style by managing to tag the wrong Zoflora Instagram. @Zoflora.fake.bot with its 0 followers and 0 following were unavailable for comment.

Another free hotel break for her - she works so hard so God knows she deserves it. It was a weekend break, and by weekend I mean one night. And by one night, I mean Sunday into Monday. Olive was there of course because Kate never goes anywhere without her and the car seat. Not even when she’s getting pissed up with her mates. Why let a child’s comfort and safety get in the way of a free night out, ay Kate?? Couple of videos were posted of her making a twit of herself by singing the wrong words to songs again. However, she removed the evidence in the morning when she woke up with the fear and, without a hint of irony, replaced the videos with a post about how hard Momma’s have it. I suppose waking up with a hangover and having to fold your nearly one year old into a tiny car seat is quite difficult though, so she’s got a point.

She actually went to work for once to do a shoot for Collection make up. Made out like she was going to be the only one there but she was actually one of many make up artists and the only one who thought it was ok to lighten the skin of one of the models by using the same shade of concealer she uses on herself. She spent most of the day showing us how she was the best mother in the whole of time and space by repeatedly telling us how much she was missing Olive. This would have almost been believable if she hadn’t also revealed that she was pissing off to Ibiza and creepy old ballbag for a face Lineker for the weekend without the daughter who she can’t bear to spend a minute away from.

The Finger 🤙🏻

Rishi Sunak will be happy to know that Kate is single handedly keeping the UK’s fast food industry alive by eating out to help out every bleeping meal of the day. Never mind the furlough scheme and bounce back loans for struggling food businesses, the Kate Hayes ‘give me my breakfast, dinner and tea’ scheme will have them back on their feet in mere weeks.

In another attempt to make Delo look like the offspring of the village idiot and a mop bucket, she labelled literally everything that Olive was going to eat, wear, and need while she’s away in Ibiza. Not entirely sure what she thinks he’ll manage to duck up. I’ve yet to meet a person who would accidentally confuse a Tupperware box full of congealed scrambled eggs with a pair of beige baby dungarees, but we are talking about a man who willingly lives with Miss KH Makeup so who knows what brain activity there is??

As always, Read the Wiki..
Your recap is a master piece

Even got a hashtag 🙄
Hollies in Tobe 🤮 awww her poor Hubbie to be is it Tobe off Love island or another one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattle bingo
Matching fedoras ✔
Bride crown ✔✔
Obviously they were all meeting at truffs house at bloody yawn time. Poor olive being woken up by a gaggle of squawking hens
Khm on her bag, front and centre 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Should I put the card we think she wrote to herself on the wiki?

I’m only asking because I usually only put things on there she’s done herself which we’ve seen, like bad photoshops, OHD no helmet in the bike attachment, other tit from insta - there’s nothing on there that is speculated by us.. do you know what I mean? (That’s why Ninja’s bullshit claims never got put on because absolutely no receipts)

If this card thing is her, I feel like it’s as big as when we all watched with our own peepers her admitting drinking while pregnant!

Heart to vote yes
to vote no

View attachment 644047
Deffo needs to go on plus the comparisons think she has proper tripped up on this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Tattle bingo
Matching fedoras ✔
Bride crown ✔✔
Obviously they were all meeting at truffs house at bloody yawn time. Poor olive being woken up by a gaggle of squawking hens
I hate these bride hats, when did these bedazzled arseholes become a thing.

also, KHM is not her initials! Wtf is wrong with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Let's see if Kates paid for it all, done a whip round off the girls or been gifted it all 👀👀

KHM on her bag when will she quit it 😂 someone on here must know someone in ibiza this weekend that can send us pics of proof she's a unit compared to her insta pics

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why haven't her mates said 'girl, khm are not you bleeping initials an have a day off being a pleb'?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why would you need a tat bag anyway? What are you going to put in them on a hen do when surely they have packed their best fake designers and KHM initialled clutches

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Tattle bingo
Matching fedoras ✔
Bride crown ✔✔
She couldn’t be any more predictable could she?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Khm on her bag, front and centre 🥴🤣
Christian Dior patterned tote bags 🤪🤪
Clunky trainers and cycling shorts

Tattle bingo
Matching fedoras ✔
Bride crown ✔✔
They seriously think they are Billie faiers filming for ITV be 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Those bride hats confuse me so much like I'm sure when you were one of the first to have one it was cool but now you could take a group photo of brides in them at any popular hen destination

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s been boring the tit out of me but I’m
back for the KHM Hollies ‘Hen do’ #stillnotengaged…. And why the duck is Delo incapable of making up any food or bottles himself?? Probably lash it all in the bin once she’s fucked off and take her to the pyramids in birkenvegas for a Burger King dressed in an ol tracky..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Awww I see KHM Mez has packed them all a meal prepped lunch baggy each 😍😍😍 what a gem

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The food prepping makes me feel queasy. Why can't you just cook from fresh every day? I know I'm just a loser compared with Kate. After all, I have a big house with not one but two full size living rooms, a new Range Rover and a garage to keep it in, not to mention a successful career and a bespoke, but somehow I manage to find the time to cook a healthy meal from scratch every night. I mean, where did it all go wrong for me? At least I haven't poisoned bespoke or given her rotten food disguised by too much garlic to cover the fact that it must ming to high heaven! God Kate, I so wish I was you. You lucky, lucky girl 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly this! Both myself and husband both run companies have two boys who play full time sports so out every night but we all manage to sit and have a homemade meal every night! She blows my mind she’s not even bleeping busy she has one baby and no job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope there is a hashtag being used because then we’ll see all the unedited pics😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.