Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop with the 🥺 emoji everytime you mention your daughter !!!
Yes we know you love her; she's amazing, so talented and petite.... but that emoji is just not the right one 😬.
( yes, I know I've said this before, but it really makes my teeth itch when I see people using it to reflect their emotions with their children 🙄🤦‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really don’t think that prawn 🦐 on that body banter face pic in the last thread got enough recognition I literally sobbed when I seen it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She 100 bleeping percent sent that card to herself. Lash that on the wiki! She’s been caught out there what an absolute bleeping sociopath

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Sorry to talk more about the card, but you can not tell me that’s not the same person. Along with all the other similarities you’ve all spotted. She is bleeping mentally insane. Like this is INSANE ! Who does that !! She needs serious help. She 100% has wrote that ‘hate card’ and it’s the most fucked up thing. I can’t get over it 😤

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Well she certainly knows what gets her engagement up, cue the card. Unfortunately for her its still only nosy cunts checking in to see what the “so called trolls” are calling her out on now and not the engagement ring she was hoping for on her birthday. #stillnoring #stillphotoshopping #stillbegging #stillashow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry to talk more about the card, but you can not tell me that’s not the same person. Along with all the other similarities you’ve all spotted. She is bleeping mentally insane. Like this is INSANE ! Who does that !! She needs serious help. She 100% has wrote that ‘hate card’ and it’s the most fucked up thing. I can’t get over it 😤
She’s gone out of her way to change the handwriting on the hate card so that people who have seen her handwriting don’t think it’s her sending herself hate mail but the characteristics have stayed the same as you detectives have all pointed out. Also the pen pressure is a massive giveaway too. Both handwriting have had the pen applied with a similar pressure. Okay, so I sound like a massive geek but I once did a short course on calligraphy, it really interests me 😂 🤓 you’re all wasted on tattle girls, you lot could solve crimes with your detective work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Whilst it’s fucked up and completely psychotic, it does make me feel better that at least it explains why she’s not stopped showing the baby and why she’s not concerned about whoever sent it knowing where her baby lives and what their routine is.
How can she be concerned about it when it was her who sent it?

Reactions: 34
Should I put the card we think she wrote to herself on the wiki?

I’m only asking because I usually only put things on there she’s done herself which we’ve seen, like bad photoshops, OHD no helmet in the bike attachment, other tit from insta - there’s nothing on there that is speculated by us.. do you know what I mean? (That’s why Ninja’s bullshit claims never got put on because absolutely no receipts)

If this card thing is her, I feel like it’s as big as when we all watched with our own peepers her admitting drinking while pregnant!

Heart to vote yes
to vote no

CA41184E-D36C-4805-A72A-8FFDA8C4AE41.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 145
Hey upper east siders! This soft bleep has been boring the tit out of me lately but I flew back here when I saw the labels but obv you’re all one step ahead of me ❤ bleeping rat isn’t she

also the condensation on the ✨FoOd PrEp✨ Bowls 🤢 perish the fuckin thought. Olive will be shitting through the eye of a needle

anyway you better know that Blair is back and strapped in for the inevitable tit show of the coming weekend 🤣

love you all 💋 and absolutely stupendous recap as always @Eleanor Abernathy ❤

xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.