Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this on insta and I think this is the look Kates going for
D7116497-0F16-4809-8673-BA1D95CED8BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
from the very start of her thread she reads here, she made it quite clear and continues to. So why would anyone on here go out their way to send her a card when she reads here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok trolls I know this wasn’t to be mentioned again, and I was one of them ones convinced she didn’t send the letter to herself. But these exclamation are pretty distinct. Curled round in the same way and the dot far apart 🙈 think you were all right

Edit: just catching up on the thread sorry you all spotted this before me 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I am 100% convinced she wrote it herself now! 😳
She has blew herself up why would you put ! On Friday food like every point on the card had a ! At the end for no reason any normal person wouldn’t be assed to put ! At the end of every sentence if anything you would write what you wanted to say then put lots of !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok trolls I know this wasn’t to be mentioned again, and I was one of them ones convinced she didn’t send the letter to herself. But these exclamation are pretty distinct. Curled round in the same way and the dot far apart 🙈 think you were all right

What a sad pathetic loser she is.

Reactions: 22
Bottles sterilised only stay sterile for 4 hours so how is that bottle packed away for Friday already?

She definitely has wrote the card herself….what a woman! Who would do that really!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Yep I was the same as you, but after seeing all this evidence I’m convinced the looney tune has sent the card to herself, bleeping loser.

Reactions: 31
That handwriting is so similar . I feel sick thinking someone is that messed up in the head to do that and make out they’re a victim.

Reactions: 36
Bottles sterilised only stay sterile for 4 hours so how is that bottle packed away for Friday already?

She definitely has wrote the card herself….what a woman! Who would do that really!
To be fair to her, the mam bottles are sterile for 48 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.