Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story so far..

Engagement was low so we were treated to yet another rant about trolls judging her and her parenting. This is shocking because we know that she’s never done anything that could endanger her child. Never. Ever. Apparently trolls and anyone else who thinks Covid is real should ‘stick to their lanes’ which is ironic coming from the woman whose Instagram account has featured cleaning, weaning, baby poo, meals out, meals in, hotel stays, one run, baby classes, hair extensions, covid denying, massive eyebrows, hairbeeerst, 🎵and a baby in a car seat 🎵🎵 in the last two weeks alone.

Was bizarrely sent a bottle of Zoflora and a Zoflora T-Shirt which she advertised in her true professional style by managing to tag the wrong Zoflora Instagram. @Zoflora.fake.bot with its 0 followers and 0 following were unavailable for comment.

Another free hotel break for her - she works so hard so God knows she deserves it. It was a weekend break, and by weekend I mean one night. And by one night, I mean Sunday into Monday. Olive was there of course because Kate never goes anywhere without her and the car seat. Not even when she’s getting pissed up with her mates. Why let a child’s comfort and safety get in the way of a free night out, ay Kate?? Couple of videos were posted of her making a twit of herself by singing the wrong words to songs again. However, she removed the evidence in the morning when she woke up with the fear and, without a hint of irony, replaced the videos with a post about how hard Momma’s have it. I suppose waking up with a hangover and having to fold your nearly one year old into a tiny car seat is quite difficult though, so she’s got a point.

She actually went to work for once to do a shoot for Collection make up. Made out like she was going to be the only one there but she was actually one of many make up artists and the only one who thought it was ok to lighten the skin of one of the models by using the same shade of concealer she uses on herself. She spent most of the day showing us how she was the best mother in the whole of time and space by repeatedly telling us how much she was missing Olive. This would have almost been believable if she hadn’t also revealed that she was pissing off to Ibiza and creepy old ballbag for a face Lineker for the weekend without the daughter who she can’t bear to spend a minute away from.

The Finger 🤙🏻

Rishi Sunak will be happy to know that Kate is single handedly keeping the UK’s fast food industry alive by eating out to help out every bleeping meal of the day. Never mind the furlough scheme and bounce back loans for struggling food businesses, the Kate Hayes ‘give me my breakfast, dinner and tea’ scheme will have them back on their feet in mere weeks.

In another attempt to make Delo look like the offspring of the village idiot and a mop bucket, she labelled literally everything that Olive was going to eat, wear, and need while she’s away in Ibiza. Not entirely sure what she thinks he’ll manage to duck up. I’ve yet to meet a person who would accidentally confuse a Tupperware box full of congealed scrambled eggs with a pair of beige baby dungarees, but we are talking about a man who willingly lives with Miss KH Makeup so who knows what brain activity there is??

As always, Read the Wiki..

bleeping DEAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t even know where to start, village idiot and mop bucket, same shade of concealer as herself. Zoflora bot unavailable for comment HAHAHAHHA girl, take a BOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Without doubt she’s written that card! She needs help!

Anyway trolls I’m particularly looking forward to the come down disguised as a troll rant

Reactions: 31
I think the only thing I have to thank Boris for is that the other side of beefa is now on the super allowed list and we get the entertainment of this trip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They don't need to be sterilized anymore though she's nearly 1
As long as she’s still on formula they need to be sterilised.

Edit: obvs if she’s on blue milk already then no need for it.

We stopped formula a month ago and it’s amazing not sterilising 🙈

Reactions: 9
Never watched this person before, looked on her stories to see why she has so many threads.

Why all the labels? Assuming the child’s dad doesn’t know how to look after their daughter.

looks like she will be spending the weekend with Wayne and the other z listers he’s invited over.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I CANT DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT EVERYTHING THAT CHILD HAS IS GIFTED!!!!!!!!!!!
F**K OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

It is driving me insane the stingy t**t!!!!

don’t even get me started on the awful reel I have just watched where her lip sync is literally 5 seconds off! How is this content??? Everyone spray your hair with dry shampoo because I can’t be arsed to wash it!!

I report all her posts to the ASA as she doesn’t follow their standards, especially when it comes to her home bargain shite

Troll!!! This is all lies!! She bought the baby Asda bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those (d’s) are identical, the top one is from the card that was sent to her and the bottom one is from the food labelling. It’s pretty obvious she sent that hate card herself
B73731F0-5084-4B13-BBE1-C5C054597F7B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
She says she only cooks once a fortnight & freezes it. Is she contracting herself? I’m sure I’ve seen stories meal prepping in the morning, cooking lavish brekkies etc. But today she says she meal preps everything, including brekkie?! She’s defo making the baby weaning harder than what it needs to be. Just make her a baby version of your own healthy meals & let her enjoy wheetabix, porridge and fruit for brekkie. Simples!
The food prepping makes me feel queasy. Why can't you just cook from fresh every day? I know I'm just a loser compared with Kate. After all, I have a big house with not one but two full size living rooms, a new Range Rover and a garage to keep it in, not to mention a successful career and a bespoke, but somehow I manage to find the time to cook a healthy meal from scratch every night. I mean, where did it all go wrong for me? At least I haven't poisoned bespoke or given her rotten food disguised by too much garlic to cover the fact that it must ming to high heaven! God Kate, I so wish I was you. You lucky, lucky girl 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Even got a hashtag 🙄
what does that even mean?
#holliesintobe
Is it Hollies into be? Hollies sin to be?
head hurts, please help me on this one… also just looked at her page and it’s gone? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 30
#holliesintobe
head hurts, please help me on this one… also just looked at her page and it’s gone? 😲
Hollies fellas surname is sinnett

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
#holliesintobe
Yeah she’s taken that one down with the hashtag 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Plot twist: she’s going in the love island villa. Delo and olive are heading out Monday to confront her and then couple up with 2 others. Kate gets booted out because she throws the fire pit in the pool after someone mentioned they didn’t like her trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.