Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olโ€™ Alien Head blocked me ages ago so I'm counting on you magnificent trolls to post pics from the cousins page this weekend โ˜บ. Let the good times roll!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I am 100% convinced she wrote it herself now! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
She 110% wrote this canโ€™t bear people who lie to get sympathy itโ€™s pathetic if the girl was more honest about herself and life she wouldnโ€™t receive people โ€œtrollingโ€ her ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 21
Aww wide gash are you seething with jealousy going on a hen do knowing full well you wonโ€™t be having one of your own ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I said right from start she sent that to herself. That's the cretin she is! Anything for a troll rant. I despise the bleep. She hasn't one good/nice bone in her body.

But I'm soooo bleeping excited for beefa. This is gonna be the best tattle weekend ever ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She 110% wrote this canโ€™t bear people who lie to get sympathy itโ€™s pathetic if the girl was more honest about herself and life she wouldnโ€™t receive people โ€œtrollingโ€ her ๐Ÿ™„
But thatโ€™s the thing Rachy she loves it she thrives off it, what would she do without her jealous trolls who live a sad, unhappy life who claim uc and have got rusty fridges xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vale?? If I knew her address I'd gift her a bleeping dictionary! I'd be so embarrassed tagging companies when I can't even spell simple words!!
Why does she have to make it about her. Had to plan it ALL in a week? Yeah whatever.
What really happened is sheโ€™s known about it for weeks, but because sheโ€™s so busy sheโ€™s only just got around to ordering a ton of tit tat off Ali express ๐Ÿคฃ
How much upstaging of the hen are we going to see?

Reactions: 29
I see sheโ€™s been shopping on Ali express again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My bleeping arse she paid that for her bag when she drives a 10 year old Range Rover and lives in a 3 bed semi paying interest only mortgage ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Only the best from Ali express & DH Gate!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she have to make it about her. Had to plan it ALL in a week? Yeah whatever.
What really happened is sheโ€™s known about it for weeks, but because sheโ€™s so busy sheโ€™s only just got around to ordering a ton of tit tat off Ali express ๐Ÿคฃ
How much upstaging of the hen are we going to see?
Rothsey she had to plan it all week but got her โ€œbestfriendโ€ to sort out pcr tests and fill out forms ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ what a bleep she is. 100% sheโ€™s going to try and steal the hens thunder, after all sheโ€™s not getting her own hen do so sheโ€™s got to make it worth while to try and imagine itโ€™s her own one ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ sheโ€™ll be hanging off saggy balls neck in ocean like theyโ€™re bleeping conjoined twins xx

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hey upper east siders! This soft bleep has been boring the tit out of me lately but I flew back here when I saw the labels but obv youโ€™re all one step ahead of me โค bleeping rat isnโ€™t she

also the condensation on the โœจFoOd PrEpโœจ Bowls ๐Ÿคข perish the fuckin thought. Olive will be shitting through the eye of a needle

anyway you better know that Blair is back and strapped in for the inevitable tit show of the coming weekend ๐Ÿคฃ

love you all ๐Ÿ’‹ and absolutely stupendous recap as always @Eleanor Abernathy โค

xoxo
Donโ€™tโ€ฆ my stomach turns with the condensation- I know heโ€™s half but did she really need to go so extra? How will he ever be a dad if he doesnโ€™t work things out for himself? Trying to make out any mum who doesnโ€™t make such a show of guilt and prep is a bad mum I see. Itโ€™s such a show, canโ€™t bear her. What a set of cunts this group off to Ibiza must be to hang around with her

Reactions: 21
Iโ€™ve not been to Ibiza, but are blazers in fashion there?

Im trying to imagine my reaction if my maid of honour said โ€œCome on Vi, time to get your bride blazer on!โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Planning your cousins hen and getting everyone to dress as you ๐Ÿ™ˆ. I could understand if it was Kateโ€™s hen do and everyone dressed in fedoras, initialled bags and Pearl shoes. This is embarrassing and imagine how much worse itโ€™s gonna get.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sheโ€™s gone for blazers over the standard hen do t-shirt because she canโ€™t risk her slab back being shown off without photoshop in the pics ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why did she elected the pic she lifted from Hollie?! Weird.

I'm in and ready for the ride!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.