Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question… if you were away with friends and someone (let’s call her Truff) asked you not to post would you agree? The fact that it’s NOT her hen do, and therefore should NOT be about her, I would tell her to sod off
If it were a normal girls getaway and one of them asked to not be in the pics, no problem. BUT if it was a matching outfit, clearly for the gram spectacular, and someone participated in all that but then said they didn't want to be in the pics, I'd be a bit pissed. It's clearly been planned with insta in mind (which is fine), but she could just ask them not to tag her. The rest of the party shouldn't have to worry about cropping her out of everything/not posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another girl I follow was at Ocean Beach yesterday, I spent a while zooming in on the background to see if I could see Truff.
I will be doing the same today.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No idea? I only follow Kate, if their pages are closed, they’ll be open again tomorrow when Truff goes off with Matt
Genuine question… if you were away with friends and someone (let’s call her Truff) asked you not to post would you agree? The fact that it’s NOT her hen do, and therefore should NOT be about her, I would tell her to sod off
I would have thought too, with all the shite she has blagged for free, she will be under obligation to post

Reactions: 8
The embarrassing photos are for the group chat only they are never posted, sometimes I'll be tagged in a photo and be like oh ffs ham arms but I'd just remove the tag 🤣 A mate once asked us not to post photos of her as she had thrown a sickie to come out day drinking 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Instead of KHM, I’m gonna start calling her ZSM 😂😂 (bleeping hell laughing at my own joke here)
I work under a "fame name" (don't read too much into that, I'm not famous by any means 😂) and would I duck get those initials embossed on anything! If Mr. B bought me something with my work initials on rather than my REAL initials it would be getting returned immediately.

What a bleeping narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A friend of a friend just sent a screen grab on a group chat as an idea for a hen do (don’t 🙄) and I noticed this……
Nah that’s defo the GC that 🤣🤣
You can get really nice swimming costumes for bigger boobs and that will pull you in abit I would never wear a strapless or thin straps, it does nothing for support or your figure

Reactions: 10
I looked at Wayne Linekers IG yesterday. What an utter creep. Never mind Gary Lineker’s brother, he looks more like he’s related to Rolf Harris. (Incidentally, his nose and skin look so weird. The nose does not seem to be the one he was born with!) Anyway, can’t wait to see him posting photos/videos if the Hen Party make an appearance, especially if they arrive singing that excruciating song.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have pages to catch up on, but her walking on the beach 😂😂 she's a proper stomper isn't she hahahahahaha can't get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.