Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oliver doesn’t need truff, look how cute her hair looks, whoever done her hair needs a medal. Instead of it being scraped back into a top knot which would ache poor olives head
And the outfit is super cute too! Doesn’t have to be pink to be adorable Katie hun, just ditch the Oliver Twist/Shakespeare get up and live in the real world 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t help but think after last night the #hendogoals that she’s used is just going to bring up Jordan Henderson posts..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I must admit, I felt some pangs of jealousy seeing that beautiful blue water and sandy views! So there ya go Truff… you’re right, JEALOUS TROLL OVER HERE 😚😚😚😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So at ocean beach on a Sunday, it’s called ‘sin Sunday’s’ and maybe that’s why they were holding out to go today 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Can’t help but think after last night the #hendogoals that she’s used is just going to bring up Jordan Henderson posts..
Exactly what I thought ⚽

So at ocean beach on a Sunday, it’s called ‘sin Sunday’s’ and maybe that’s why they were holding out to go today 🤞🏼
Can you imagine the matching memorabilia we will be subjected to? I'm here for it but my eyes are fumin already

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You think she's told them not to post?
Genuine question… if you were away with friends and someone (let’s call her Truff) asked you not to post would you agree? The fact that it’s NOT her hen do, and therefore should NOT be about her, I would tell her to sod off

Reactions: 33
I saw you’d said it was a screen grab on a WhatsApp chat. Didn’t know how if it was Truff or just an impersonator.
I mean, I’m assuming it is, looks like her, from the footage of what I’ve seen that was sent it’s their group and matching what she was wearing 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuine question… if you were away with friends and someone (let’s call her Truff) asked you not to post would you agree? The fact that it’s NOT her hen do, and therefore should NOT be about her, I would tell her to sod off
I think it’s fair to say “don’t post any photos of me” but you can’t dictate someone’s social media posts / holiday. Have all the girls gone quiet now?

Reactions: 13
I think it’s fair to say “don’t post any photos of me” but you can’t dictate someone’s social media posts / holiday. Have all the girls gone quiet now?
No idea? I only follow Kate, if their pages are closed, they’ll be open again tomorrow when Truff goes off with Matt

Reactions: 5
🤣 which Saus gabapentin or dihydrocodeine I love the feeling nothing bothers me I’m on another planet 🤣 I like tramadol myself but apparently these work better xx
I can’t actually remember the 1sr comment 😂😂😂 blame the tramadol. But I will give those a try 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.