Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changed the 2.5yo old yesterday morning when he woke up, the fella only put his baby brothers size 4 nappy on for bed..surprised he didn’t piss everywhere 🙄
Hahaha reminds me of the time my husband dressed our 2 year old in her little brothers top and leggings. I thought Jesus Christ she’s bursting out that outfit, checked the tag...9-12m 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks girls, I'm so excited to read this thread 😁😇🤣

Here's frigging hoping when I catch up on this thread truff has done something epic and cringey cause this absolute head of a nana rang her ex pissed and duck knows my reasons but he's still snoring next to me. I hate the fat bleeping gammon, if it farts in my bed its getting smothered.

I'm praying on this Sabbath day delo is nose deep in beak writing wonderchild directions in her car seat led by our max to get us a real brekkie from the golden arches, c'mon kid, come bring nana Jane a decent scran.

If you pop in here with a sausage and egg mcmuffin kid I'll get you a paw patrol t shirt and some nice comfy pink leggings from the Asda girl 😁😁

KATE IM COUNTING ON YOU TO HAVE DONE SOMETHING MORE TWATTISH THAN I 🤞🤞🤞

Also, I was trying to say that 365 days app made me look like a fat dot cotton. Fuming.
Nana Jane I love you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Photoshopping skills on point as ever Shirl. She's the ringer of Meatloaf and he looks gormless as duck 🤣
If someone went through the pictures in the wiki with no context they'd think we'd all had some sort of breakdown. Shirl's here for it.

P.s, for anyone applauding Truff for not editing the blue dress pic... I've just put it in black and white for a project I'm working on: the blurry parts are indictations of disturbed pixels. That pic has been slimmed.

Also, look at the bleeping bricks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20210704_095015.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I was wondering where you were last night 😂
View attachment 646883
Was on the wizzy angle again 🤢 sick of being such a sociable upper east sider
I’m trying to catch up .. is it worth it Joe? ❤ Help me out I’m on the brink

I’m bleeping screaming at whoever said Jesus tonight and tomora 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my nan said that it didn’t half remind me of her ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry but is anyone else absolutely CRINGING at this hen do 😭 Its literally all for the 'gram' and what they think they 'should' be doing on a hen do rather. The matching outfits the bleeping pearly hat. Maybe I'm showing my age but would never be seen DEAD in public in that sort of get up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 57

I’m bleeping screaming at whoever said Jesus tonight and tomora 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my nan said that it didn’t half remind me of her ❤
Did she also so “Christ Almighty” and “For the love of Christ” 😂😂😂

I said Jesus tonight and I think it was Rita that said “and tomorrow”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ma Rita's fave saying when something serious has happened like when they move the soaps for the footy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she also so “Christ Almighty” and “For the love of Christ” 😂😂😂

I said Jesus tonight and I think it was Rita that said “and tomorrow”
Yes and I say Christ almighty myself about 10 times a day 🤣🤣🤣 Jesus tonight and tomora that hasn’t half tickled me

is it today delo gate crashes the hen???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.