Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinell trolls what’s gone on with this thread? Been one of the maddest most controversial threads yet. Anyway… yous are all still hilarious and Truff’s still a ming. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I left my bespoke the first time at age 2 1/2.. 3 nights away. 2nd night my besties mum asked me am I missing bespoke. So bevied I replied bespoke who? 🙈🙊😆 Next day I was crying ready to go home.. so yes a few nights is just enough in my opinion..
Anyway, moral of it! JUST GO! Enjoy & you go home fresh (Hanging out your arsehungover tho) ready to be a bad ass momma once again! I personally think it’s the best medicine/therapy..

Not sure boss babe CEO Mommas leave their not even 1 year olds tho 😆

RTW
‘Bespoke who?’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I left my bespoke the first time at age 2 1/2.. 3 nights away. 2nd night my besties mum asked me am I missing bespoke. So bevied I replied bespoke who? 🙈🙊😆 Next day I was crying ready to go home.. so yes a few nights is just enough in my opinion..
Anyway, moral of it! JUST GO! Enjoy & you go home fresh (Hanging out your arsehungover tho) ready to be a bad ass momma once again! I personally think it’s the best medicine/therapy..

Not sure boss babe CEO Mommas leave their not even 1 year olds tho 😆

RTW
Exactly, i think everybody knows how far they can Go with freedom, 1 night , 4 nights or 14 nights . we shouldn’t be mocked for taking time away. However, don’t then moan on social media that U are missing said bespoke!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just catching up - went out Friday night , been in bits 💀 bleeping hell my head fell off back there with all the Filthy Kev carry on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahahahaha. Reminds me of this
994EAE2D-4414-464F-8AA7-55A42AED6CEC.jpeg

What Kates brown shark sees before being flushed away.
569B4727-F59F-43E6-A817-D7DBACB2D908.png

Let’s play a game:
What’s the convo between Client and Mez here? 🤣

I’ll go first:

Client: Awww is KHM petite like you?!
Mez: is she duck.

View attachment 646186
Mez: and then she just changed her surname to makeup. Her dad is heartbroken. 😂

I fancy a holiday where can I go that’s not full of biffs like KH at the moment??
The Wirral cause they’re all in beefa.

87# the many faces of Kate Jane Hayes
@Howdyhi please tell me you read this in tv burps “the many faces of Louis Walsh” song
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The girl in the yellow dress is a bigger girl & she’s owning it. Like people have said if she stopped living an insta life then she’d be liked/respected more. The girl in yellow looks nice regardless of size because she seems confident
She is a bigger girl but shes just as bad a Truff editing her own pics, not to the same extent but she can’t control what others put up. Plus shes not putting them out to 180k followers. She is beautiful, all the girls on that hen party are, even you Truff. Just own it

Reactions: 18
duck me girls, had an afternoon and evening off and its all gone wild! I hope Kate appreciates she has the best and funniest trolls on Tattle 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are these people demented if I was a fan I would have so many questions

Like does flying to Ibiza change your face and hair like that?!

I doubt labels would help my gammon he still manages to find the clothes that are three sizes too small and sticks them on the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️
Changed the 2.5yo old yesterday morning when he woke up, the fella only put his baby brothers size 4 nappy on for bed..surprised he didn’t piss everywhere 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im old and scouse and back in the day before equal rights and tit, men pushing a pram would be called a fkn fanny, or even cooking the tea, and listening to the jangle, an arl quilit was another but it does mean like an arl woman.

How the hell are you even seeing the screen after 2 gabapentin and a couple of DF’s @BettyBoo123 🤪
Shaz been on them for years so not as bad as the first few months of taking them 🤣🤣 xx

Reactions: 7
Thanks girls, I'm so excited to read this thread 😁😇🤣

Here's frigging hoping when I catch up on this thread truff has done something epic and cringey cause this absolute head of a nana rang her ex pissed and duck knows my reasons but he's still snoring next to me. I hate the fat bleeping gammon, if it farts in my bed its getting smothered.

I'm praying on this Sabbath day delo is nose deep in beak writing wonderchild directions in her car seat led by our max to get us a real brekkie from the golden arches, c'mon kid, come bring nana Jane a decent scran.

If you pop in here with a sausage and egg mcmuffin kid I'll get you a paw patrol t shirt and some nice comfy pink leggings from the Asda girl 😁😁

KATE IM COUNTING ON YOU TO HAVE DONE SOMETHING MORE TWATTISH THAN I 🤞🤞🤞

Also, I was trying to say that 365 days app made me look like a fat dot cotton. Fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You think she's told them not to post?
Deffo what a sad little life Jane.
Or maybe Hollie is fummimg that Kates made out it’s her hen do to blah free stuff but charged every one full price so that she can get her holiday with Matt for free

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I reckon they all got the raging shits from that lobster and the white swimsuits were a bad idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks girls, I'm so excited to read this thread 😁😇🤣

Here's frigging hoping when I catch up on this thread truff has done something epic and cringey cause this absolute head of a nana rang her ex pissed and duck knows my reasons but he's still snoring next to me. I hate the fat bleeping gammon, if it farts in my bed its getting smothered.

I'm praying on this Sabbath day delo is nose deep in beak writing wonderchild directions in her car seat led by our max to get us a real brekkie from the golden arches, c'mon kid, come bring nana Jane a decent scran.

If you pop in here with a sausage and egg mcmuffin kid I'll get you a paw patrol t shirt and some nice comfy pink leggings from the Asda girl 😁😁

KATE IM COUNTING ON YOU TO HAVE DONE SOMETHING MORE TWATTISH THAN I 🤞🤞🤞

Also, I was trying to say that 365 days app made me look like a fat dot cotton. Fuming.
I have no idea what this means 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where’s the drunk singing into the camera, where’s the ocean beach pics with old Wayne?! Disappointed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You think she's told them not to post?
Deffo. Imagine that. They've gone away, all had to dress as Kate, all had to let her edit pics before posting them and now she's made them go radio silent. How are they all agreeing to it and not just telling her to duck off?

If they don't go to Ocean Beach today, she has deffo fell out with wrinkly tits and is possibly pregnant. Anyone can post a pic of raw fish or a drop of wine in a glass, doesn't mean its her food or drink. 😉

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.