Kate Hayes #66 Egg in a cup has us more excited than Truffs makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she think she's going to achieve bigging up her life on here anyway? We'll all turn around and go "Yano Truff you're right, sorry. I'm so jealous of your 3 bed semi with no living room. Also get that wee midget a step up so I can apologise to his (body,banter) face"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also how much is her jaw swinging in that video?! Keep your massive billy bear ham tongue in your gob too 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘These 6:30 starts are getting to me’ I’m sure that not long ago she was getting up at 5 because that’s when winners get up

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So olives Over the other side of the room in the kitchen plonked In front of the tele having her tea and Janes in the conservatory chatting tit to her phone, so how is she keeping an eye out for her whilst she’s eating, making sure she won’t choke? #READTHEWIKI

Reactions: 30
We know she gets most of her content from here so for the love of goddddd why doesn’t she wash them fuckin brushes? Gives me the ick. #READTHETATTLEWIKI

Ps this thread is giving me lifeeee today. I’m dyin to know who some of you are, imagine a tattle night out 😂👀🍻💃🏼
Me and my sister are both on here lol and were literally just saying about a night out with everyone 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a bleep who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
LMAO .. Matt may be a good Dad but he can’t do panelling and angles 🙈! Let’s face it he’s diabolical !!

• Haha
Am so grateful I’m here for this day. Thanks, everyone who made this possible for me
I hope you've fucked Mr Perpetual off for not being a triple threat swim wear model and opened your rusty fridge to brighten up your dark semi 😂😂😂

20 second grunter 😭
Probably says “that was amazing wasn’t it babe” at the end
I'm honestly wheezing from all the laughing today 😂😂😂

Never do our Johnny Rose this dirty again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope you're okay and your news wasn't too awful 🙏❤
I am thank you! Just my old job saying I’d get one commission amount before I left and then halving it on the official figures 🙄 so I was counting on it for restaurant freedom 😂
But I’m still not as skint as Jane so a silver lining

• Heart
  • Sad
I am thank you! Just my old job saying I’d get one commission amount before I left and then halving it on the official figures 🙄 so I was counting on it for restaurant freedom 😂
But I’m still not as skint as Jane so a silver lining
Urgh, bastards!! Chin up kid, I'm sure you have a better job lined up. 👏👏 Now go and make your bed and say nice things to yourself over a cup of tea and you'll be sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
#READ THE WIKI

or

#Tits by her knees and can’t afford nursery fees. Up to their eyes in debt, and Matts a triple threat

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Urgh, bastards!! Chin up kid, I'm sure you have a better job lined up. 👏👏 Now go and make your bed and say nice things to yourself over a cup of tea and you'll be sound.
Hahahahah she’s come out with corkers hasn’t she!
I’m already in the new better job! Better people better hours gives me more time to spend on here with you fab fab girls!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think they’ve said that any money raised now is going towards families in the same position. It’s so so sad, that poor little girl hasn’t even had a chance.
It’s heartbreaking about this poor baby but I can’t help but to think, now that this poor baby has days to live if she’s lucky, I think if it was me as a parent in that position then I’d not post her now, you can see that precious beautiful little girl is getting weaker every time they post her & id keep them precious moments to myself. They’ve done amazing with the money raised to help other families & everyone knows how sick she is, personally I’d keep this precious time to close family only.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
😡😡 can’t this bleep talk or pronounce words correctly some-fin the back to front gormless looking dog.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
#READ THE WIKI

or

#Tits by her knees and can’t afford nursery fees. Up to their eyes in debt, and Matts a triple threat
Definitely ‘Triple Threat’ funniest thing I’ve heard in such a long time thank you Kate/Delo or whoever you are that wrote it we owe you a large drink! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.