Kate Hayes #66 Egg in a cup has us more excited than Truffs makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rinse us what?!?!
This forum is obviously for those people who have not been allowed to say anything and get their comments deleted when they question her “truth”. The comments you deem as slander are comments from people who have a slight bit of analytical thinking, rather than agreeing with her bullshit. Surely there is something wrong if this many people are so frustrated?

WRING TROLL it’s for jealous trolls who sit at home all day with their big fat gammons claiming UC and wishing they didn’t own a rusty fridge 😝

welcome to the gang lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can not wait for another bike ride. A day out with Triple Threat and the Truffilo...

bleeping Tripple Threat- made my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but this thread has me in bleeping tears between me legs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙊🙊 what a bleeping time to be alive hey

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.