Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnolaHolmes

Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya Big disgrace, waving tyre tits all over the place. Delo singing we will, we will panel you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Sooooo ☕ Apparently Truff has had a staff meeting with the girls at Oh Darlin and announced she is leaving to focus on Instagram full time. Full on tears, snot and sunglasses when she was telling them 😂
Not sure how smoothly things are going between her and Pep head because Truff doesn't think she needs to pay any of the bills now she's made that decision 😂whereas Pep has been quick to point out they still have a contract. Will be interesting to see if they remain friends after if this is true 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 123

Burrito88

VIP Member
Notice the way she cut the posters name off her (yes HER OWN, hi fatty) screen grab?

is the monster learning from all her previous GDPR / doxxing mistakes?
The name is cut off because @12055584’s profile pic is truff and delo on the ring doorbell cam 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
You probably can mate, just flick him a quick DM.
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
I just wanted to share with you all my news. I've quit my actual job and decided to become a full time troll! I can't believe my hard work has paid off already and I've been promoted today to well known member!
I just want to thank you all for your continued support and I'm just now waiting for my door bell to ring to be presented with a big bag of revels.
Thank you all from the bottom of my icy black 🖤 but a special thank you to Truff for making my job so easy ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Bloomer

She’s knows who you are 👀
Doorbell at the ready.
Who's 'WE'?? Even her 'friends' tolorate her and don't actually like her

Kate Hates #67 Leaving Oh Darlin' to scrounge on the 'gram - will it pay enough to buy Billy Bear Ham?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
I cannot get over her putting Olive in that trailer. She has zero clues and gives zero fucks.

1. No baby under 12 months is recommended to travel in a bike/trailer WHATEVER because they can't wear helmets until then. They don't have the neck strength nor back strength to support themselves properly.

2. Trailers are far more bumpy than you realise. Every bump they go over on the ground, no matter how light, is potentially opening up the poor child to minor brain injuries. And no I'm not overreacting.

And I don't mean something that will be noticeable now. I mean when she starts school is the time when these things get picked up on.

3. Olive can't sit up properly yet. No baby has the strength to do that with a straight back for a prolonged period of time, (nevermind 3 hours) until at LEAST 9 months of age. Given that she can't really crawl and isn't pulling herself up to stand yet is a pretty safe bet that she isn't quite ready.

Even if she can sit up for two minutes without losing her balance.

4. Even if she did get Olive a helmet, the poor child's neck will have suffered from the weight of it. Even if she hasn't physically or vocally shown it.

HONEST TO GOD. WHAT EVEN IS SHE!? 🤯

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

gigi_93

VIP Member
Sooooo ☕ Apparently Truff has had a staff meeting with the girls at Oh Darlin and announced she is leaving to focus on Instagram full time. Full on tears, snot and sunglasses when she was telling them 😂
Not sure how smoothly things are going between her and Pep head because Truff doesn't think she needs to pay any of the bills now she's made that decision 😂whereas Pep has been quick to point out they still have a contract. Will be interesting to see if they remain friends after if this is true 🤷‍♀️
Leaving to “focus on Instagram full time” hahahaha oh I’d be gutted if my daughter came home one day to tell me that. Dream big Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 74

gigi_93

VIP Member
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA no I can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Can we all agree that from this moment on he will no longer be known as Daddy DIY, he will forever be "Triple Threat" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
Shes on one about the trolls now. Can't believe she just said 'they call me the Truffle monster'

I've passed away ⚰😭

Apparently she's ignore the trolls for 2 years. YOU NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT U TWAT

• Haha

CatHun

VIP Member
I don’t think her PR gifts are really that great either. If you compare her to the likes of lily pebbles etc, they are receiving all 50 new nars lipsticks and the entire fenty collection etc and they are just youtubers not proper MUAs that could actually show off the products. Instead she’s getting 5 concealers from collection 2000 that I could buy with a £20 note and have change.

I wouldn’t say her influencer status is one to be jealous of, It’s not exactly high end full on gifting is it? She’s right at the bottom end of the gifting list as far as I can see

• Heart
  • Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Banter, body and face! Pissing 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Can’t you see he’s a triple threat you jealous trollz 🤣🤣🤣
34B3A976-787B-422D-92C9-9C00C4CA46C1.jpeg
D9F046CE-6721-4288-9B1B-70245E7B4F12.jpeg
22D45148-8436-4756-AC5F-E104F8FB6853.jpeg
E0DE5249-13AE-48B6-A3E8-3BDF773B055C.jpeg
BCB9E921-F0F3-41FF-9002-F6F3476B4C79.jpeg