Kate Hayes #66 Egg in a cup has us more excited than Truffs makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😡😡 can’t this bleep talk or pronounce words correctly some-fin the back to front gormless looking dog.
I thought she said she got some granny pants for max.
I’m sure she has time to film and take pics whilst at water babies but no time to slip a pair of pants on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely ‘Triple Threat’ funniest thing I’ve heard in such a long time thank you Kate/Delo or whoever you are that wrote it we owe you a large drink! 🤣
The only threat that delo could be guilty of, is decimating your houses value when he panels every square inch of the house 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought she said she got some granny pants for max.
I’m sure she has time to film and take pics whilst at water babies but no time to slip a pair of pants on
A Medium in granny pants? They’ll be slicing her in half!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a bleep who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
Hahahaha shut up ya mad bleep, Kate can rise you dry... She can't even rinse her hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh for fucks sake what have I missed now, I’m up to triple threat comment

I can not

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s gonna be shook - I had them in a S and they were tiny! I’m defo an actual size 10 not a photoshopped one
I get my granny pants from Asda cause they’re the size they say they are. Primark sizing can be so bad sometimes

Reactions: 15
she’ll donate them to charlottes bright side and tag them in it... calling it now
Those bras will be going as well...I have no where near tyre tits and wear a S in them. Only got something to put in them due to BF baby bear

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on the stories from today.... HOW MANY TIMES is she gonna ask if people prefer Reels or ‘ITGV’s’ (as she calls them)!!!?? Couldn’t stop laughing at the dress being ‘past her legs’... oh right, so it’s over your feet? Does it have a train on it hun? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No wonder I get funny looks when I go out. My dresses never go past my legs, they’re always just past my arms..

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.