Kate Hayes #66 Egg in a cup has us more excited than Truffs makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she said she’d been in the gym 5 days a week after having Olif

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh my god just caught up on 50 pages through the course of today and I have been screaming at triple threat 😂 if you want to shag diddy delo please see the photo of his reverend scarf on the wiki x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god u lot have got me crying laughing!!! Absolutely brilliant 🤣🤣 big T (triple threat) in the house!

Remember when she said the field was her mates back garden 🤭
Personal fave! I ride past here regularly and makes me absolutely crease laughing her blagging that the absolute meff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s going on with the comedy eyebrows and glasses tonight. She looks like Groucho Marx!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am thank you! Just my old job saying I’d get one commission amount before I left and then halving it on the official figures 🙄 so I was counting on it for restaurant freedom 😂
But I’m still not as skint as Jane so a silver lining
But is your fella 5ft though? Then your life is just perfect!
I joke hun, hope you’re ok xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Remember when she said Olive was too pure for this world and she categorically was not showing her face ever because ‘oF tHe TrOlLz’

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m loving the Remember when. Think we should all do our fave three for the newbies.
1. Remember she said she went ice water swimming in the Mersey and not been since.
2. Remember when she lied about her 10km
3. Remember when she was vile to that young girl with a skin condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.