Kate Hayes #66 Egg in a cup has us more excited than Truffs makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, why would a young girl who hadn’t had children need her fanny tightening?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a bleep who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !

Am I the only person thinking this is Mez πŸ˜‚ deffo typed like someone β€˜older’ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone here gonna admit to shagging delo? Gotta be someone lurking.
He's a 20 second grunter him and Shags at the speed of light. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM OR EVEN BEEN IN THE SAME LOCAL. IT'S JUST AN EDUCATED GUESS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That it was wider than the Mersey tunnel
I hate fellas that say things like that though ya know. Just because his lil pork sausage didn't feel snug. She was alright for him to shag though πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ honestly I can't bear men shaming women's vaginas. 🀬🀬 Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Haha knew we’d have one
NOOOOOOO not me πŸ˜† I can just spot them. It's like my psychic tendency to be able to spot a poor performer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm too old anyway for little Matt

I meant to put "I can just tell" at the end. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a bleep who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
Show us your thumbs πŸ‘πŸ½

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
bleeping dead after this latest entertainment 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

triple threat BBF delo 🀣🀣
And that next thread suggestion swinging ya tyre tits all over the place I AM LITERALLY HOWLING 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's a 20 second grunter him and Shags at the speed of light. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM OR EVEN BEEN IN THE SAME LOCAL. IT'S JUST AN EDUCATED GUESS πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hate fellas that say things like that though ya know. Just because his lil pork sausage didn't feel snug. She was alright for him to shag though πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ honestly I can't bear men shaming women's vaginas. 🀬🀬 Rant over.
Completey agree with you, there is just no need for that. Truff or no truff, that's just nasty.

Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ I didn’t check in for all of 5 hours and wonder what the 7 pages of catch up was going to be about 🀣🀣🀣🀣

they always come on to defend DJ indesit πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg why’s she saying delo (who wants another baby now) rang her asking if she got sexy knickers 😭😭😭😭😭😭🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Can we all agree that from this moment on he will no longer be known as Daddy DIY, he will forever be "Triple Threat" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
So she says on her stories one minute that she isn't going shopping until maybe next week or the week after. Cue the shopping bags. Does she think we will all stalk Zara if she says she is off there? Love we're norrarsed. She can do what she likes but there is zero consistency with her. Would love to get inside her head. Can imagine her brain going a million miles a minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.