Kate Hayes #66 Egg in a cup has us more excited than Truffs makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching that video of her cycling, she looks like she is really struggling to keep up and actually looks a bit in pain. Full on grimace going on ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cannot believe sheโ€™s had an 8 month old baby in that death trap looking thing! Jesus wept

Reactions: 34
I cannot get over her putting Olive in that trailer. She has zero clues and gives zero fucks.

1. No baby under 12 months is recommended to travel in a bike/trailer WHATEVER because they can't wear helmets until then. They don't have the neck strength nor back strength to support themselves properly.

2. Trailers are far more bumpy than you realise. Every bump they go over on the ground, no matter how light, is potentially opening up the poor child to minor brain injuries. And no I'm not overreacting.

And I don't mean something that will be noticeable now. I mean when she starts school is the time when these things get picked up on.

3. Olive can't sit up properly yet. No baby has the strength to do that with a straight back for a prolonged period of time, (nevermind 3 hours) until at LEAST 9 months of age. Given that she can't really crawl and isn't pulling herself up to stand yet is a pretty safe bet that she isn't quite ready.

Even if she can sit up for two minutes without losing her balance.

4. Even if she did get Olive a helmet, the poor child's neck will have suffered from the weight of it. Even if she hasn't physically or vocally shown it.

HONEST TO GOD. WHAT EVEN IS SHE!? ๐Ÿคฏ

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I donโ€™t understand how him bleeping her off going 50mph down a path with poor olive being thrown around in a trailer was a Motherโ€™s Day present? Was he late for the 3.15 at Aintree after all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
The pic of him miles ahead in the distance with the writing 'family time' under it has fully ended me for today. I'm having a curer ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿฅ‚

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She is a muppet! Who the duck takes a baby bouncing around in that trailer for 3 hours. She canโ€™t even keep up!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Sheโ€™s lost the plot putting Olive in that trailer. Poor little girl being thrown around so her thick, deranged, selfish mother can put it all on Instagram and make out people are jealous of her perfect family life. Sheโ€™s a disgrace. Canโ€™t understand why her friends and family donโ€™t step in and give her head a wobble.

Why is she always doing things beyond Oliveโ€™s capabilities. Poor child will have done everything before sheโ€™s a year old. Itโ€™s like Kate is playing happy families

Canโ€™t wait to see them on the Wirral way and give them a piece of my mind. Of all the stupid things sheโ€™s done sheโ€™s really pissed me off today

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.