Kate Hayes #66 Egg in a cup has us more excited than Truffs makeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she obsessed on the idea we're all skint hahahaa !! Hilarious, pot bleeping kettle that one !!
Innit! I had my baby the day before her. Went on mat leave at 38 weeks and been getting paid SMP since. I’m taking the full year off because I’m in no rush to get back to work at all 😆 so that means 3 months of no money, but yea I’m the skint one. Id guess my mortgage is at least double hers as I have a ‘normal 2 bed house’ in SE London. Oh I’ve also bought myself a new fridge since being on maternity. The other one wasn’t rusty, just needed a bigger one cause of the bébé.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a bleep who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
HAHAHAAHAAHAHA Oh bleeping hell
After the news I’ve had today I needed this

Are we talking to Kate or Jane today?

what banter have you seen from Matt? Reow Reow yer boat or the fact he went out looking like he was late for a race at Aintree?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a bleep who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
🤣🤣🤣 you’ve got to be taking the piss 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we all agree that from this moment on he will no longer be known as Daddy DIY, he will forever be "Triple Threat" 😂
Hahaha fully agreed.

I dunno like. My husband is dyslexic and always asking me to spell things. He automatically spells everything as it sounds and flim doesn't sound like bleeping film.
Your autocorrect corrected you 😂😂

HAHAHAAHAAHAHA Oh bleeping hell
After the news I’ve had today I needed this

Are we talking to Kate or Jane today?

what banter have you seen from Matt? Reow Reow yer boat or the fact he went out looking like he was late for a race at Aintree?
Hope you're okay and your news wasn't too awful 🙏❤

Reactions: 6
Am so grateful I’m here for this day. Thanks, everyone who made this possible for me

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dead
I’d like to see her try to rinse anyone for having an opinion. If it was an offence hun the police would have been involved a long time ago.
5ft triple threat. I would “generally” like to know how they have sex with her on top without him needing a nebuliser afterwards for his collapsed lungs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Dead
I’d like to see her try to rinse anyone for having an opinion. If it was an offence hun the police would have been involved a long time ago.
5ft triple threat. I would “generally” like to know how they have sex with her on top without him needing a nebuliser afterwards for his collapsed lungs
5ft triple threat 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15

off you go👋

Touched a nerve, off you go👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest stories about going shopping to town. Her nose is jumping all over the place like a jack-in-the-box. Jeeeeez

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ on a bike, howling at this thread from today. Been away for most of the day and come back to BODY BANTER FACE. The government should drop hands, face space and adopt this as their new covid slogan and have a topless delo with his stretched out roid nips out be the FACE and BODY of the campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can we all agree that from this moment on he will no longer be known as Daddy DIY, he will forever be "Triple Threat" 😂
My fave burger in Almost Famous is the Triple Threat and I don't think I'm going to be able to order it anymore because of this 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's a 20 second grunter him and Shags at the speed of light. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM OR EVEN BEEN IN THE SAME LOCAL. IT'S JUST AN EDUCATED GUESS 😂😂😂

I hate fellas that say things like that though ya know. Just because his lil pork sausage didn't feel snug. She was alright for him to shag though 🤷‍♀️ honestly I can't bear men shaming women's vaginas. 🤬🤬 Rant over.
20 second grunter 😭
Probably says “that was amazing wasn’t it babe” at the end

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.