Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As expected, she’s quiet today. Put out a bit of pre-recorded content this morning, but she’ll be busy today collecting all her balloons (balons), cakes, flowers etc and setting up her Mother’s Day display for the big “omg look at what he’s done!” story posts tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So she gave up her living room for a bespoke walk-in wardrobe / blogger filming room and yet she now has to drag a mirror in to her borrower-sized garage-lounge to be able to film her fashion “hauls”. Make it make sense.

PS what the duck are theeeeeese!! 90s market stall vibes. 🤢
Those shoes hahaha! I used to have ones like that, they were called Dolly shoes in school and wore them with the diamond style socks, anybody else? And they bleeping crippled me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she gave up her living room for a bespoke walk-in wardrobe / blogger filming room and yet she now has to drag a mirror in to her borrower-sized garage-lounge to be able to film her fashion “hauls”. Make it make sense.

PS what the duck are theeeeeese!! 90s market stall vibes. 🤢
Related to the baby shower tit flickers I think 🤔 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
disgusting that she gets free shite everyday, as said above, read the bleeping room.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So let me get this straight, Kates a “Mom”. So anything she wears is instantly “Mom Style”?
I’m going to try this out...
“Sweet Baby Jesus Style” - Sounds good. It’s catchy. I like it.

I will be selling the new bespoke SBJS - Sweet Baby Jesus Style clothing range soon. Get ready for the launch. It’s going to be limited edition and on sale for 48hours. Swipe up for more deets xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Laughing to myself thinking of her buying herself all the Mother’s Day stuff and arranging it on the table for a bespoke photo shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Literally howling at those shoes and that skirt!! Who even has one of those in the wardrobe? She is so cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine how unbearable she’s gonna be tomorrow? Cos guyzzz, it’s not Mother’s Day, it’s Truff day. Nobody else in this entire world has given birth to a bespoke, dreamy baby like Kate. She is mum.
I’m laughing at the thought of her getting blown round the Wirral collecting balloons and cake for herself, cos anything Delo may do for her, won’t be enough. Must be exhausting.
My baby has a bit of a greenish tinge to her feet and hands, so I predict I’m getting a homemade card and could not be happier with the cuteness... well either that or she’s going mouldy 😂

Literally howling at those shoes and that skirt!! Who even has one of those in the wardrobe? She is so cringe!
has she been styled by Stevie Wonder??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Can you imagine how unbearable she’s gonna be tomorrow? Cos guyzzz, it’s not Mother’s Day, it’s Truff day. Nobody else in this entire world has given birth to a bespoke, dreamy baby like Kate. She is mum.
I’m laughing at the thought of her getting blown round the Wirral collecting balloons and cake for herself, cos anything Delo may do for her, won’t be enough. Must be exhausting.
My baby has a bit of a greenish tinge to her feet and hands, so I predict I’m getting a homemade card and could not be happier with the cuteness... well either that or she’s going mouldy 😂

has she been styled by Stevie Wonder??
Imagine if Delo just got her a card and flowers.... Wow, she could NEVER Instagram that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“IVE STYLED DEEZ BOOTS GUUYZZ WIV DIS OVER THE SIZED JUMPER AND A PLEAT SKERRRT MMMUHHMMMKAAAYYYYYY”

duck off you Falcon icon

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What the duck have I just watched?
Has she honestly just used her BABY in an advert? I thought she was low, but that’s on a whole other level. She’s literally just used her child on an advert that she’s been paid to do. I’m in shock. How gross is she? I had a bit of respect for her when she wouldn’t show her face, thought she was finally wising up a bit to the dangers of social media. Then she did the whole ‘I’ll tease you with her’ snippets, blurred her face out, released her to 170k at prime time on a Sunday and now pimps her out to gain freebies/make money. Disgusting.

Plus we get it. You’re a ma. Shut the duck up. Loads of us are mums, you are nothing special and you’re certainly not the Momma of the Year you reckon you are. Tomorrow will be a shallow, staged shitshow. I feel so sorry for anyone whose lost their own mum or is struggling to conceive looking at her show off tomorrow, she has no comprehension of anything other than ‘insta worthy pictures’. Also, her fella looks like he can barely make a decent cuppa so no way will he do everything that she’s probably planned. So transparent.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.