Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Doll-Parts for the very fitting thread suggestion.

All information from previous threads can be found on the Wiki (top of the page, bright pink button).

This is the first time I've created a thread so hope I've done it right 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
NEW MEMBERS, PLEASE:

🟩🟩🟩 READ THE WIKI 🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

*pink box at the top of the page*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Whats she shiting on about, Olive down for a nap, now I can go to work? Does she mean go into her flimming room and do an out of sync miming reel like she does every other day and then upload it with absolutely no information as to products or method? God, she must be wrecked after that shift

• Haha
Reactions: 40
How is this natural skin? Your glow should come from good skincare not caked on highlighter. Don’t even get me started on the lashes 🤦🏻‍♀️

25C2E35E-0B4C-4848-817C-0867624DCE34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
First thread title, happier than Delo in bizo with a brass 😆
Can you imagine him in Bizo on his own drinking prosecco thinking he’s bleeping amazing in his Raybons looking like Arg. I bet he was eyeing up every tiny air hostess that walked past on that flight to Dubs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I love when she jumps on the diet bandwagon for a while. Because every time, she puts on an extra five stone and just looks like even more of a whopper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I love when she jumps on the diet bandwagon for a while. Because every time, she puts on an extra five stone and just looks like even more of a whopper
i remember when I jumped on the juice plus bandwagon (I was brainwashed, don’t at me) I lost 2 stone in 8 weeks and now I’m 4 stone heavier (I’m a greedy bleep) than what I was.

I can tell you something truff, once you hit 30, those pounds are a witch to come off. I was prescribed orlistat just before falling pregnant and I’ve put back on half the weight I lost.... so at this rate I’m gonna be built like 2 fruit machines 🤣 but if you’re not careful you’ll be in the same boat, or the size of a boat....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh Kate bore off, I’ve messaged you off my real insta 4x and you haven’t read one of them! No ones hiding. I’d happily say all this to your face!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So, let me get this straight. She wants people to sign a petition for people to have to prove they’re over 18 when they open SM accounts but she created an Instagram account for her baby? Who is definitely not 18 yet. KHM logic again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Do ya reckon she’s like Cheryl from the Royle Family with her weight loss losing some then putting all and more back on... and all her clothes are ‘American sizes’ 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So, let me get this straight. She wants people to sign a petition for people to have to prove they’re over 18 when they open SM accounts but she created an Instagram account for her her baby? Who is definitely not 18 yet. KHM logic again.
She’d be fuked then. Wouldn’t have all the gullible 16 year olds buying her boxes of shyte

Do ya reckon she’s like Cheryl from the Royle Family with her weight loss losing some then putting all and more back on... and all her clothes are ‘American sizes’ 🤡
Omg yes she is Cheryl 😂😂😂😂 ‘how’s the diet going Cheryl’ ‘well it was going ok, I only had a twirl for my dinner. But then for my tea I had five costas, ten free gifted brownies, a takeaway roast, three bottles of wine and some more gifted chocolate for dessert’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Wonder if she can find legitimate identification for her Jenko and Holyhell accounts? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does she really think Instagram will still exist when Olive grows up? Gen Z are already judging us for still using insta...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SM wouldn't even let her on, her ID wouldn't match any of her bleeping photoshops!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.