Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who wants to play Mother’s Day Bingo - THM Style. Place your bets of what will happen. Here’s mine;

1 - Balloons from Daddy DIY that Kate has ordered herself
2 - Bouquets of roses everywhere that once again Kate has ordered herself.
3 - Food from Opera Grill in Chester or a large grazing platter that’s been gifted.
4 - Cakes, cakes and more cakes. And no I don’t mean caked on make up.
5 - Present wise - No ring.
6 - Clothes - Matching Olive green clothing.
7 - Champagne

We will then be gifted a boomerang of the dinner table, another boomerang of Kate dressed up opening the champagne and then a lovely reel with Whitney Houston music playing in the background of her day.

Max will be in the corner crying for Danielle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
So who wants to play Mother’s Day Bingo - THM Style. Place your bets of what will happen. Here’s mine;

3 - Food from Opera Grill in Chester or a large grazing platter that’s been gifted.
7 - Champagne

We will then be gifted a boomerang of the dinner table, another boomerang of Kate dressed up opening the champagne and then a lovely reel with Whitney Houston music playing in the background of her day.

I was just coming on to say this!! We won’t see much of her or any pics/videos in the kitchen today because she’ll be busy setting up her own Mother’s Day display of crap that she’s clearly been gathering this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

7 - Champagne

Spot on 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she keeps sharing that stupid petition,most of her followers will be under 18!
For someone who I don’t know,will never ever meet in real life she surely boils my piss!!
Kate, you’re a thick,smelly woman & Delo will not be proposing tomorrow!!

Reactions: 23
She’s too bleeping stupid and selfish to even want to understand what’s going on beyond her scruffy front garden thats filled with Max’s tit, badly parked cars and bags of rubble.

I bet Mez has to play bleeping hopscotch over massive mounds of dirty nappies, dirty washing and slimey sports bras the minute she closes that front door.

I feel bleeping wrecked for her getting a wide on over free stuff, she will never change. She’s getting uglier inside and out by the day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s rotten to the core. Blows my mind that this whopper still has such a platform.

And no living room.

• Haha

7 - Champagne

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm dreading tomorrow on IG. Flooded with gifted tat, ballons and over the top messages.

Its mothers day for fucks sake just get some asda flowers and be done

• Haha
Reactions: 24

7 - Champagne

I do wonder if Matt will ask her to marry him tomorrow in the form of a baby grow.
I remember when they met and Meryl used to tell everyone how he adores her and he’s going to marry her 😂😂😂 well maz that was u till he found out he had been katefished 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think there will deffo be matching momma and Olive tutus tomorrow 🥴 Matt’s outfit will be coordinated, they’ll all be forced to take staged photos around the dining table display. The look of hatred in Matts eyes will be strong 😂

• Haha
I wonder if she’s going down New Brighton tomorrow for her weekly dip in the Mersey or was that just a one time thing, can’t go because it’s Mother’s Day and Delo won’t let her!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What does she look like in the pleated skirt 🤪 and the over the sized jumper (her words not mine)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m quite surprised she hasn’t had a stranger coming in wearing no ppe to do her ‘mother’s day
table’ yet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s sending ‘vital’ hugs this time not viral. How does she get things so wrong 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus how frumpy are those outfits, the only one I almost liked was the leopard boots one but other than that what the duck was she thinking

Reactions: 16
IMG_4069.jpeg

WHAT THE duck is she advertising now Jesus Christ. There is now way on God's green earth she would leave the bleeping house in them, not even to go dunking herself in the Mersey for Christ's sake I'm baffled 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.