Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she gave up her living room for a bespoke walk-in wardrobe / blogger filming room and yet she now has to drag a mirror in to her borrower-sized garage-lounge to be able to film her fashion “hauls”. Make it make sense.

PS what the duck are theeeeeese!! 90s market stall vibes. 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
But, Matt, she doesn’t even read here... View attachment 480036
The people close to Sarah E don’t want virtual hugs and recognition of what’s happened from KH. They want to be able to get a real hug or a text off her. And they can’t.
She’s a bleeping disgrace, it’s crazy that her source of content is here on tattle. The site that she has now stopped pointing her followers to because they will see the truth about her.
I can’t believe that she has posted those stories because she’s read her and thought tit I better say something. then straight onto me me me. Mez must be mortified that this is her daughter. And that her daughter is too tight to buy her a present. I am embarrassed for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she gave up her living room for a bespoke walk-in wardrobe / blogger filming room and yet she now has to drag a mirror in to her borrower-sized garage-lounge to be able to film her fashion “hauls”. Make it make sense.

They’re the ones Sallie Axl bought in Dubai to replace the Loubs Arfan took off her. She must have bought them off her Depop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That baby scrunching her face up looks exactly like delo! He’s always got a slightly frowny face and he’s slamming drinks in front of KHM. She’s dirt

Reactions: 8
Omg I feel ashamed for the FALCON expert ! All the blag gear on her stories 😱
Blag Balenciaga Scarf, Blag Chanel & YSL bags ! She's a bad show !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hahahahahahaha them outfits are a SHOW. "Cropped blazer" sorry what. "over the sized jumper" sorry what again. No way she would wear any of them shoes and no way she chose them. She's been paid to show them 4 pairs of shoes. End of. Eeeeeeee she knocks me bleeping sick. Guysssssss everyone wants to know about my trainers and you can't have them because they were super hard for meeeeee. Shut up. You can still get them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t keep up with many influencers because they’re all a disease but are they all as materialistic as her??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The shoe thing she’s advertising now is a bad con. I stupidly (years ago) didn’t read the contract tit, I just saw a pair of shoes I liked and they where cheap. Then every month I got a tenna took out my bank cos I HADN’T BROWSED ANY SHOES madness.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So who wants to play Mother’s Day Bingo - THM Style. Place your bets of what will happen. Here’s mine;

1 - Balloons from Daddy DIY that Kate has ordered herself
2 - Bouquets of roses everywhere that once again Kate has ordered herself.
3 - Food from Opera Grill in Chester or a large grazing platter that’s been gifted.
4 - Cakes, cakes and more cakes. And no I don’t mean caked on make up.
5 - Present wise - No ring.
6 - Clothes - Matching Olive green clothing.
7 - Champagne

We will then be gifted a boomerang of the dinner table, another boomerang of Kate dressed up opening the champagne and then a lovely reel with Whitney Houston music playing in the background of her day.

Max will be in the corner crying for Danielle.
Can we add cocktails? There’s bound to be cocktails!

Exactly this!!!! Its so bloody vulgar, Pandora bracelets everywhere 🤪
blessed #myone

I think it’s maybe a day to be muted, I know she’s excited that it’s her first Mother’s Day with Oliff. BUT for a lot of people it will be their first Mother’s Day without their mums.
We’ve had the worst year globally of our lives, once again READ THE ROOM AND PIPE DOWN

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Oh she’s a bleeping scruff isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.