Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vitamintea

Ok so a little birdie on a group chat told me that Kates agent or manager has an account on here and writes stuff purely to drum up engagement and is the one behind a lot of the fake account messages she gets. Explains why the screenshots are taken seconds after the message is sent and the reason they are always posted at peak engagement times... all so she can address it on her account and gain followers from talking about the ‘trolls’! Think this is also why none of her friends ever re-post in support as they know full well she’s behind them.

A lot of you have been saying this for months, I personally thought it was a friend or family member not a ‘professional’. Now how sickening is this info considering the last awful message she posted was about olive. Imagine not only writing such an awful message about a baby, but posting it, then RE-posting it from other people, all in exchange for 2.5k new followers. She’s sick.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 94

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
So, let me get this straight. She wants people to sign a petition for people to have to prove they’re over 18 when they open SM accounts but she created an Instagram account for her baby? Who is definitely not 18 yet. KHM logic again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Sweet.Baby.Jesus

So who wants to play Mother’s Day Bingo - THM Style. Place your bets of what will happen. Here’s mine;

1 - Balloons from Daddy DIY that Kate has ordered herself
2 - Bouquets of roses everywhere that once again Kate has ordered herself.
3 - Food from Opera Grill in Chester or a large grazing platter that’s been gifted.
4 - Cakes, cakes and more cakes. And no I don’t mean caked on make up.
5 - Present wise - No ring.
6 - Clothes - Matching Olive green clothing.
7 - Champagne

We will then be gifted a boomerang of the dinner table, another boomerang of Kate dressed up opening the champagne and then a lovely reel with Whitney Houston music playing in the background of her day.

Max will be in the corner crying for Danielle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Just been looking in my blocked box as I do. For you old timers you’ll remember she made a fake insta account called Charlie Farlie Tattle, then did a big story about how I messaged her saying I was sorry and I’d deleted my tattle account. Well obvs it wasn’t me and I popped on here 30 minutes later! Well heads up as the name is no longer Charlie farlie tattle!! It’s now I can sing a rainbow tooo!!! So if you get a friendly request off this account it’s Hollie/truffs. I might not be here a lot but I still like to keep my investor skills upto speed.

Miss the crack on here so much & I hope your all doing as well as you can be lasses. 🤩🥳😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
that Mother’s Day display is fucking pathetic, I do go all out for my kids on their birthdays but not a fucking chance Id spend that much money on balloons for a fucking adult never mind myself to put up for myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am fucking in bulk at the fact that she will HAVE to keep these massive displays up 4/5 times a year for the rest of her relationship with Delo because if she doesn’t it’ll look like something is up between them 🤣🤣🤣 their whole relationship is a fucking farce

absolute fake fuckers never seen one ounce of genuine intentions between the pair of them 🤣🤣

KHM BALLOON BUSINESS:
*one woman band who will make your special occasion look like your cheating fella gives a fuck*

BOOK MY PACKAGES NOW VIA DM MMKAY:

◾STEP 1: CHOOSE A DATE:

VALENTINES
GALENTINES
MOTHERS DAY
EASTER
FARTHERS DAY
HALLOWEEN
RELATIONSHIP ANNIVERSARY
XMAS

◾STEP 2: CHOOSE A THEME

DUST COVERED ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS INSIDE BALLOONS
GREEN AND PINK FOIL BALLOONS
TRUFFLE INSPIRED BROWN AESTHETIC BALLOON ARCH

◾STEP 3: CHOOSE A SPECIAL GIFT:

6000 KCAL CAKE
CHOCOLATE HEART TO SMASH
HAIRCHOICE BARBIE HAIR PONYTAIL
FARTIER BRACELET
SILK SCARF
FART COVERING AIR FRESHNER

BOOK ONLY VIA DM BEFORE I SELL OUT GUYZZZ MMKAY

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

JoeExotic

VIP Member
“I really think other mums should be mindful of what they ask another mum” YOU’VE JUST ASKED WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF SENDING KIDS TO NURSERY YOU THICK CUNT!

“So many mums telling me what to do” YOU LITERALLY ASK FOR OPINIONS ON ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING YOU INCOMPETENT FAT FUCK!!

“Love hearing everyone’s experiences” BUT DON’T MESSAGE ME IF WE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS! Fuckoff Kate you stupid little girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Hoppy7412

Here I am again fucking fuming by this absolute wank stain of a woman..

Let me tell you something love, how can you have the audacity to say it’s one rule for one and another rule for another regarding Covid? You cheeky bitch, you have flaunted every rule under the sun over Lockdown. You have taken the absolute piss day in, day out for a year and you have the cheek to call us Trolls.

Now I know you have no living room, but I’m guessing you have a TV or Radio or you could always go down the Offy when you get your ale and fags and see the headlines in The Scum about this thing called Covid 19 if your not familiar with that then you may have heard of Corona Virus, either way it’s the same thing.

It kills people, but it seems your that fucking shallow, ignorant and such a T**t or thick, but it’s a Global Pandemic and people are dying. That’s dying not dying to see you’re next reel or revel, dying because they can’t breath.

How you can sit there and call people Trolls is fucking beyond me, beyond most people when you do what you do. What consideration do you have for anyone but yourself? What consideration do you have for us Front Line Workers that have worked day in, day out for a year? What consideration do you have for the families whose loved ones are/have died? What consideration do you have for your family and friends? Your own Mother and Grandmother? Let me tell you - Sweet fuck all.

You seriously need to get a life, get a grip of yourself love, have a word or Mez if your reading here have a word with your illiterate Daughter and tell her the world doesn’t or Liverpool doesn’t revolve around her. I’m guessing Mez doesn’t know about all this because surely to god someone would have stepped in and sorted her out, but maybe she passed sorting out.

So, dirty hole when you sit on your bed with your rancid hair, spotty gob and horse breath have a think about Trolls. What a Troll is, what makes a Troll and how they behave.. You my love are the biggest fucking Troll out there, you Troll the NHS, their Staff and the Families of Covid everyday:

You’e a fucking disgrace and how anyone finds you an Inspiration I will never know. Get a proper job and get a bath and wash your hair, it might just wash that chip of your shoulder...

• Heart
Reactions: 70

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
I’m estranged from my Mum so Mother’s Day is always twinged with sadness. My husband gave me a cuddle in bed this morning and told me I am an amazing Mum and that my Mum must be wrong in the head to not be in my life. Then my kids came in with (cold) toast and (too milky 😷) tea, a lovely card, and a gift.

Do you know though it’s all fucking perfect and I wouldn’t trade it for all the fancy-arse balloons and staged displays in the world. Cold toast and milky tea are authentically from my kids. All her stuff is purely for the benefit of strangers which is really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
The only fuckin troll around here is Katie Hayes and that’s a damn fact. For a very minuscule second when Olive was born she had a bit of my respect not showing her. She’s constantly banging on about the trolls so I thought why on earth would she subject her little girl to that 🤷‍♀️ yet here she is seven months later posting pictures of Olive in the bath and it’s fucking disgusting (not Olive, she’s
gorgeous little innocent bystander in her mother’s narcissistic acts). Anybody could get their hands on those photos it’s absolutely vile, as we’ve seen today in the news with that poor wee woman brutally attacked, the world is NOT a safe place so why the hell would you want to open up your beautiful baby girl to horrible messages and twisted people.

As I sit typing this I’m looking down at my daughter asleep in my arms and it makes me almost cry at the thought of subjecting her to any kind of hatred (like the messages Katie received about Olive). She’s your daughter Kate, you’re supposed to PROTECT her from any bad things out there, but here you are putting what should be private pictures up of her in the bath for the world to see and it’s wrong.
Is all that gifted shit worth it Kate? Because I’d go through hell and high water to protect my kids from freaks on the internet rather than sell them for 73 different types of gifted weaning bowls. But Hey I’m just a tattle troll what do I know 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 65

CatHun

VIP Member
She’s asked the health visitor, the midwife, her weaning coach and BoJo and they’ve all said that curling her baby’s hair with a tong is super allowed. Trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Southern.fairy91

Won’t put Olive in nursery yet because she might not be ready yet but took her to a rave at 9 days old and to dubai in the middle of a pandemic.
There’s fuckery afoot there.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Abongo

VIP Member
“I absolutely hate talking about it”. It’s all you ever fucking talk about Kate. You could be having a convo with Alan Titchmarsh about what bedding plants to put in your plant pots and it would come up in convo “well I do like tulips Alan yes, but as a massive victim of trolls I will go for daffodils instead”.
she is trying to make out she’s “bigger” than the made up codswallop she sends her self by being pretty vague about it, but in reality she’s just trying to stop people coming over here now cos of the Wiki where all her lies are there in black and white. She’s so transparent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
No chance he’s set that up. Little Matt would fly away if he tried carrying all those balloons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58