Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight, Kates a “Mom”. So anything she wears is instantly “Mom Style”?
I’m going to try this out...
“Sweet Baby Jesus Style” - Sounds good. It’s catchy. I like it.

I will be selling the new bespoke SBJS - Sweet Baby Jesus Style clothing range soon. Get ready for the launch. It’s going to be limited edition and on sale for 48hours. Swipe up for more deets xoxo
Will it be shapeless and will we all look tit in it? If it shaves 25 stone off me arse I’ll have everything in the range 🤪😀🤪😀

MOM BLAZER LIFE

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Another day, another incoherent paid ad 🤦‍♀️

"when your in the bath lay back and close your eyes and then your baby daddy is sat on the look with the baby and the dog talking to you even though you just wanted 5 mins peace
When you have to have a shower with the baby set up on the play Matt with 1000 toys
When you pop a face mask on and your baby either try’s to eat it or pull of the sheet mask off your face after 1 minute "

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She needs to stop with that shoe thing. There will be loads of young girls that don’t understand how it works and will suddenly be getting money taken out their banks. Fuckin hate these “influencers”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another day, another incoherent paid ad 🤦‍♀️

"when your in the bath lay back and close your eyes and then your baby daddy is sat on the look with the baby and the dog talking to you even though you just wanted 5 mins peace
When you have to have a shower with the baby set up on the play Matt with 1000 toys
When you pop a face mask on and your baby either try’s to eat it or pull of the sheet mask off your face after 1 minute "
I bleeping hate the phrase ‘baby daddy’.
Also, this reads like when she’s in the shower, Matt lays on the floor next to it, covered on toys. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just been looking in my blocked box as I do. For you old timers you’ll remember she made a fake insta account called Charlie Farlie Tattle, then did a big story about how I messaged her saying I was sorry and I’d deleted my tattle account. Well obvs it wasn’t me and I popped on here 30 minutes later! Well heads up as the name is no longer Charlie farlie tattle!! It’s now I can sing a rainbow tooo!!! So if you get a friendly request off this account it’s Hollie/truffs. I might not be here a lot but I still like to keep my investor skills upto speed.

Miss the crack on here so much & I hope your all doing as well as you can be lasses. 🤩🥳😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Find it hilarious she has a whole bleeping living room converted into her walk in/office but goes and takes her outfit photos in another room?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just been looking in my blocked box as I do. For you old timers you’ll remember she made a fake insta account called Charlie Farlie Tattle, then did a big story about how I messaged her saying I was sorry and I’d deleted my tattle account. Well obvs it wasn’t me and I popped on here 30 minutes later! Well heads up as the name is no longer Charlie farlie tattle!! It’s now I can sing a rainbow tooo!!! So if you get a friendly request off this account it’s Hollie/truffs. I might not be here a lot but I still like to keep my investor skills upto speed.

Miss the crack on here so much & I hope your all doing as well as you can be lasses. 🤩🥳😍
Oh Charlie! That was a ride! Hope you’re ok sweetheart x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh Charlie! That was a ride! Hope you’re ok sweetheart x
I’m canny, miss being on here tho. We’ve had some bloody hilarious times on here and I miss them. I’m aware folk slag tattle off but the lasses on here are bloody amazing and everything said about truffs is bloody true!! Obviously she doesn’t come on here or use photoshop anymore. 😂😂 If that’s true I’ll happily tell her my real name. 🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Isn’t that name very similar to Sallie Axl’s mum’s account name?? 🤔🤔
tit. Have you got your tweezers ready?? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I bleeping hate the phrase ‘baby daddy’.
Also, this reads like when she’s in the shower, Matt lays on the floor next to it, covered on toys. 🤪
He probably does laying on the floor playing with his skittle bricks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So all those outfit posts this morning... she’s had to re-do them because she got their Instagram handle wrong 😂😂😂 She’s so tit at her job!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.