Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only Kate had a hat that would fit her whole head and fat gob in like my pic šŸ˜…

Kate - please for the love of all that is holy, buy a nail brush, theyā€™re cheap. I can get you one on Amazon prime if you canā€™t afford it x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her ankle looks like itā€™s about to snap, itā€™s obvious sheā€™s tried to shave some off with a photoshop type of app. She has issues she seriously needs to address if sheā€™s photoshopping her ankles
Her ankle is definitely photoshopped on this. Itā€™s blending into her rug.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m confused by the fashion posts all of a sudden? Why is she trying to convince us all that dresses like a 58 year old woman and shops in Ethel Austinā€™s? FALCON ICON šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

The big revel is her opening a stall on Birkenhead market, donā€™t let anyone tell you any different.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Iā€™m confused by the fashion posts all of a sudden? Why is she trying to convince us all that dresses like a 58 year old woman and shops in Ethel Austinā€™s? FALCON ICON šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

The big revel is her opening a stall on Birkenhead market, donā€™t let anyone tell you any different.
Ethel Austins!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ #62 I am ETHEL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Ethel Austinā€™s šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive not read anywhere anyone call her fat- I have read the truth. You photoshop your pictures. Itā€™s irresponsible to your younger followers. Own it, youā€™re a big girl. Who cares! Every image of you is different. I get so annoyed with people. Even Lucy, banging on about it. Its ok you have a PT you are tiny. People shouldnā€™t be made to feel bad about weight loss after pregnancy but youre lucky, you snapped back. Influencers- more like giving people without a clue a platform to spout tit

Reactions: 18

Lost a couple of lbs and is in need of new wardrobe that's a pity post dress like an old lady and they will feel sorry for me??? asos and Plt will send me new clobber again they must have stopped sending her stuff and she can't afford to buy anything

That's my prediction there is noway she actually thinks that's a good vibe?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also folllw a blogger who works for womanā€™s health I think. She showed the other day, a video photoshopping APP- so it photoshops videos. Scary what the world is coming to. I always wondered how she did it.

Reactions: 17
I would LOVE someone to say we'd like to see you do a review of the WIKI šŸ‘€šŸ˜‚View attachment 486829

Also what the duck is slidded?
Does she mean slid? Or Skidded like the toilet she drops her brown sharks in šŸ¤£
Not gonna lie, I prefer her makeup there than anything else sheā€™s done. It looks more natural, but the scruff doesnā€™t know whatā€™s good makeup is....
doesnā€™t photoshop anymore, yet the panelling says different.....
duck the panelling, check her ankle šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

Reactions: 9
That skirt šŸ¤£ my little old nan used to wear skirts like that under her dresses back in the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear to his she thinks we came up the Mersey on a cracker! We are not stupid, we are fed up and angry and your whole crappy attitude.
I read her ā€œfatā€ posts, oh duck off, Kate,your twisted version is damaging. People calling you out for photoshopping the hell out of your body is the right thing to do. Own your size, work at losing weight and be proud of who you are. I like many people (I imagine) have loaded on the weight over this last year, I hate it but it is what it is, unless I do something about it nothing is going to change. I could alter everything I post, but I chose to be honest about it. Does it gain me followers? No, does it lose me followers? Also no! No one gives a duck.

Reactions: 19
Kate, youā€™re ā€œloosingā€ duck all. Donā€™t lie.

And me calling you fat says duck all about me, apart from the fact that Iā€™m not an insecure head who feels the need to edit my body shape and then cry troll when Iā€™m called out on it, unlike you.

Enjoy your freezing cold scrambled eggs and 500,000kcal coffee whilst stalking Danielle today.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.