Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Told you...”
Told us what? That you can shout your elf helper into the room while you get your weekly bath? Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So all those outfit posts this morning... she’s had to re-do them because she got their Instagram handle wrong 😂😂😂 She’s so tit at her job!
She had one job. Sometimes I think she’s like a parody account taking the piss out of influencers cause she’s so bad at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I saw her stories earlier, when she shared the girls post saying it’s the first one without her mum.

Then she went back to posting insensitive shite.

Try being mindful Kate they’ll be lots of sad people tomorrow and they don’t need your fat bleeping face acting suprised cause your little legs has bought some crappy bespoke balloons.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s vile, insensitive, selfish and an absolute piece of tit. I tried for YEARS for a baby, had a miscarriage, then finally had my little girl, and I’m telling you, having that Mother’s Day card from nursery and a handmade present, is the ONLY thing I could ever have wanted.

Poor Olive is a prop she uses to seem relatable. Makes me feel so sad for her. She’s a commodity in her mother’s eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I saw her stories earlier, when she shared the girls post saying it’s the first one without her mum.

Then she went back to posting insensitive shite.

Try being mindful Kate they’ll be lots of sad people tomorrow and they don’t need your fat bleeping face acting suprised cause your little legs has bought some crappy bespoke balloons.
She couldn’t give a flying duck about anyone!! As long as she’s on the rob, blagging gifted shite she thinks she’s a Winner!!!
She needs to wear her grubby Dick Turpin mask everyday, greedy twit!!
She has no empathy or compassion for others EVER!! I mean why would she, when she has her minions blowing smoke up her Jacksie....
#NOSHAMEEVER!!!

Reactions: 25
Off topic but is there a thread for that nikki Hughes? If not ill start one in bloggers just intrigued how she is in life and gets her money etc.

Reactions: 8
Off topic but is there a thread for that nikki Hughes? If not ill start one in bloggers just intrigued how she is in life and gets her money etc.
dont think there is. She was with that Robbie Hughes the dentist but I dont know if they’ve split up or not.

Reactions: 7
Exspenive - bleeping Comedy Show strikes again... I have no idea what these Companies see that we don’t when they approach her to work for them. They must be bleeping daft or desperate..

Next thing I have to say about this C**t, (excuse my language, she brings the worst out in me). Don’t patronise Mother’s tomorrow you greedy, vile, insensitive, shallow, nasty piece of tit.

“Happy Mother’s Day to all you lot Mummy’s? That doesn’t make sense, so it’s ill hearted and rushed Knob Head.

Mummy’s to be, the ones that are still trying to be Mummy’s and the ones that are Step Mummy’s. I hope you get a Pamper tomorrow (again that makes no sense Soft Girl), remember self care is important, even if your child is hanging off you..

By the way here’s a bleeping AD Discount Code.. Insensitivity strikes yet again..

You make me bleeping sick to the bottom of my stomach. What about the Mummy’s that can’t be Mummy’s, the Mummy’s that do it alone, the Mummy’s that can’t see their Children, for example Sarah Everard’s Mummy, the Mummy’s that have lost their Mummy’s and the Mummy’s that have Babies in Heaven and never knew their Babies..

You are one absolute tit show, I honestly cannot believe the things I see and what you do Truff, everyday you out do yourself from the day before. Your are the scummiest of the scum..

One day you will get your comeuppance, whatever that may be but I hope to god someone steps in and saves that little girl from you and your ways. One day all this will be gone and you will be that Knob Head from the Wirral with duck all, if “Play Matt” had any sense he would be well out of there but I will bet my last penny he won’t be for your next Mother’s Day..

Happy Mother’s Day Girls, I hope every Mummy can enjoy their day..

Sending so much love to all the other Mummy’s that need it this weekend. I will be thinking of you tomorrow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Couldn't help but laugh at how you could blatantly hear her reading a script for the shoes ads, you can just imagine the company like 'eyar, this ones got 175k, we'll use her...duck me she's thick as tit, we'll have to write this down in short words for her'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Play Matt brilliant.
I was bored waiting to collect my click and collect so watched her first troll video where she said they call me horrible things they have named me after this big scary monster.
Do you know how mad that sounds Truffalo could you imagine if she said the actual name all that happens on here is she’s called out on her shite but there is a lot to call out.
I’m muting her as can’t bare to see the constant bragging tomorrow.

Reactions: 20
Exspenive - bleeping Comedy Show strikes again... I have no idea what these Companies see that we don’t when they approach her to work for them. They must be bleeping daft or desperate..

Next thing I have to say about this C**t, (excuse my language, she brings the worst out in me). Don’t patronise Mother’s tomorrow you greedy, vile, insensitive, shallow, nasty piece of tit.

“Happy Mother’s Day to all you lot Mummy’s? That doesn’t make sense, so it’s ill hearted and rushed Knob Head.

Mummy’s to be, the ones that are still trying to be Mummy’s and the ones that are Step Mummy’s. I hope you get a Pamper tomorrow (again that makes no sense Soft Girl), remember self care is important, even if your child is hanging off you..

By the way here’s a bleeping AD Discount Code.. Insensitivity strikes yet again..

You make me bleeping sick to the bottom of my stomach. What about the Mummy’s that can’t be Mummy’s, the Mummy’s that do it alone, the Mummy’s that can’t see their Children, for example Sarah Everard’s Mummy, the Mummy’s that have lost their Mummy’s and the Mummy’s that have Babies in Heaven and never knew their Babies..

You are one absolute tit show, I honestly cannot believe the things I see and what you do Truff, everyday you out do yourself from the day before. Your are the scummiest of the scum..

One day you will get your comeuppance, whatever that may be but I hope to god someone steps in and saves that little girl from you and your ways. One day all this will be gone and you will be that Knob Head from the Wirral with duck all, if “Play Matt” had any sense he would be well out of there but I will bet my last penny he won’t be for your next Mother’s Day..

Happy Mother’s Day Girls, I hope every Mummy can enjoy their day..

Sending so much love to all the other Mummy’s that need it this weekend. I will be thinking of you tomorrow ❤
Well said- also Play Matt 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But, Matt, she doesn’t even read here... View attachment 480036

Seriously??? Without your mum??? You see her virtually everyday!!!

She really needs to think before she post things she's not without her mum, she can call, she can video call, she can visit and probably will it's not stopped her before now.

This has made me so 😠😡🤬 lots of things she does make me mad but this one has really touched a nerve 😪

“Mom style”

WTF?!
She looks like she's raided her mums wardrobe from the 80/90s x

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Seriously??? Without your mum??? You see her virtually everyday!!!

She really needs to think before she post things she's not without her mum, she can call, she can video call, she can visit and probably will it's not stopped her before now.

This has made me so 😠😡🤬 lots of things she does make me mad but this one has really touched a nerve 😪

She looks like she's raided her mums wardrobe from the 80/90s x
I think she’s replying to a message someone has sent her on this one x

Reactions: 6
Play Matt brilliant.
I was bored waiting to collect my click and collect so watched her first troll video where she said they call me horrible things they have named me after this big scary monster.
Do you know how mad that sounds Truffalo could you imagine if she said the actual name all that happens on here is she’s called out on her shite but there is a lot to call out.
I’m muting her as can’t bare to see the constant bragging tomorrow.
Did she honestly say “big scary monster”? 🤣🤣🤣 that’s something my 2 year old would say 😭😭 she needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.