Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it annoy me so much when she’s gifted everything she already has. There are some mums who would love a bit of pampering and probably get nothing on Mother’s Day. Wonder if she ever donates anything other than Olive’s cast offs to the charity she says she supports. I’m sure there are some mums there who would appreciate a bit of luxury. She’s greedy and needy.

Reactions: 33
Why is she 🥺🥺🥺 face at bleeping Mothers’ Day presents off a company who last time I checked she didn’t give birth to?? What a bleeping waste of money and slap in the face to those who might be having their first Mother’s’ Day without their mum or child. Especially after the amount of families who’ve lost someone this year. She’s vile. Her life is just all brag and beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Funny how she acknowledges we are in a global pandemic when she’s saying she’s worn tracksuits and lost her style but actually doesn’t behave like she’s on one swanning around. Truff, the pandemic has nothing to do with you wearing grubby tracksuits and sweatpants. It’s the fact you can’t fit in duck all else!

Reactions: 25
I'm pages behind but why does she mix her foundation and powder? Surely that's just going to make a paste that is hard to apply evenly? What does she think it's achieving, quick setting foundation? Confused

Reactions: 14
Ugh why is she boasting about getting sent boxes of tit for Mothers Day from brands she works with?? Does she get that the point of Mothers Day isnt about presents? I would rather have a bar of chocolate that my kids have chosen because they want me to have it than be a braggy twit like her. Kate- we're not jealous of you love, we pity the fact you put more value on token tit than real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She is disgusting. Bragging again. Just think about Sarahs mum who has lost her daughter- great Mother’s Day for her. Or all the people who have lost their mother or mother figure to Covid. LOOK AT ALLLLLL MY FREE tit. Disgusting and what a meff- bet that’s all she got her mum. Also bet she’s fuming they did gift her mum something x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s so materialistic it’s uncomfortable to watch.
She was absolutely buzzing that she doesn’t have to buy Mez a present as she’s got loads of gifted stuff for her.
Can imagine when Olives older her having to save all her pocket money to buy Kate nice gifts when most mums would be buzzing with a homemade card

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't want to say I dislike her because I don't want to feel that negatively about someone, but she is so unaware of what's going on around her. I'm pretty sure SE's mum would like to receive a hug from her daughter tomorrow, but that will never happen again. She's so excited over a bleeping crappy glass and a 29 quid candle. Creaming your knickers over free shite. Just duck off. You're a bleeping scav.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
She literally has no shame, does she not give a second thought to anything or anyone else.
Read the room Kate no one is arsed about the tit your gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't give a duck and can honestly say I dislike her, she is so self centered it's beyond disgusting! She is just a selfish witch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't want to say I dislike her because I don't want to feel that negatively about someone, but she is so unaware of what's going on around her. I'm pretty sure SE's mum would like to receive a hug from her daughter tomorrow, but that will never happen again. She's so excited over a bleeping crappy glass and a 29 quid candle. Creaming your knickers over free shite. Just duck off. You're a bleeping scav.
She’s just got zero understanding of anything that goes on outside of her own self centred world. Shameless, ignorant attitude. She won’t ever change. Once a pig, always a pig. Doesn’t care about anyone’s problems unless they directly affect her. Only reposting the SE posts cause others have done and it’s yet another ‘trend’ she can jump on, but not bothering to actually educate herself on the issues at hand. Her daughter will sadly grow up just like her. All she cares about are freebies, Instagram followers and Instagram filters. She is the ultimate blag artist.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Least she’s sending vital hugs this time instead of viral hugs. I think she’s going for virtual but it’s the thought that counts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is the most vilest ugliest inside creature I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching on my phone. She makes me heave. Honest to god there are people out there who have no one no money nothing and here she is big braggy Becky showing all her gifted free shite from hair products that do duck all for her tit bleached to death hair. Katie hayes you make me bleeping sick in a time when the world is crumbling have some bleeping compassion. Go and donate all that tit to the nurses and doctors at your local hospital hey! Even better put your hand in your pocket and send them all flowers your vile witch! 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think it’s disgusting with such a ‘massive’ platform of 174k followers it’s taken her until now to share about Sarah. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DAYS... OVER A WEEK. She’s more interested in being a Beggy Mitchel as per and on a wild goose chase campaign that she’s trying to make about her. Absolute narcissist behaviour she really is. She can do a lot more than share two posts to educate and ‘influence’ change. But she chooses to brag and boast about bleeping toot

Reactions: 23
She is the most vilest ugliest inside creature I’ve ever had the pleasure of watching on my phone. She makes me heave. Honest to god there are people out there who have no one no money nothing and here she is big braggy Becky showing all her gifted free shite from hair products that do duck all for her tit bleached to death hair. Katie hayes you make me bleeping sick in a time when the world is crumbling have some bleeping compassion. Go and donate all that tit to the nurses and doctors at your local hospital hey! Even better put your hand in your pocket and send them all flowers your vile witch! 💋
You are spot on. During these hard times it pisses me off seeing all these cunts share and beg what freebies they get.
Wouldn't it be nice if they donated to a local charity/refuge but no, they will be selfish cunts and want it all themselves.
Dreading tomorrow to see all the mummy day posts with some over the bleeping top display of afternoon tea's, ballons and presents.
I'm made up with a card made at nursery, tesco flowers and a bottle of bubbly.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is it just me that’s glad she hasn’t made a more in depth post or story on Sarah E and the issues we as women face?
Anything she writes is just bandwagon hopping without any thought or care, whatever she would write would be insincere and littered with spelling and grammar mistakes.

She has clearly lived in a bubble her whole life and has never experienced the long lasting terror of sexual assault or harassment. It’s unsurprising that she’s not taking the time to educate herself when she has the reading comprehension of a gnat.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm pages behind but why does she mix her foundation and powder? Surely that's just going to make a paste that is hard to apply evenly? What does she think it's achieving, quick setting foundation? Confused
It’s one of them daft tik tok makeup trends. Like her foundation isn’t already pastey and caked enough 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.