Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say yesterday that we all only had til tonight to buy the box of tit, and now tonight's here it's 'sold out'??? No hun, you told us yesterday it was the lAsT cHaNcE

Reactions: 18
I’ve got a feeling she’s blissfully unaware of the Sarah Everard news.
Nope still no comment on the most shocking awful news in a long time 😡
She’s still banging on about us TROLLS abusing her on SOLICA media 😡😡😡
Why is a storage room full of cushions goals
Why does the dirty witch wear shoes on the rug
why is she showing off yet more free tit when people are struggling
I dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
170k followers and I wonder how many of them she bought? I wonder how many of them are her own fake accounts? Then a percentage are probably young impressionable kids.The rest of us think you’re a joke. Read the room you silly bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How about people make and sign a petition for how dangerous influencers like you are on people’s mental health? How filters should be banned, how your ads should be in bright red, how not to be a bleeping head on Instagram. duck off truff, stop guilt tripping people. If they want to sign it they will.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Notice who shares and notice who doesn’t.... and once you’ve notice what happens Kate? Because you don’t have an opinion on people you don’t know ReMemBeRrRrrrrr 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why have only 120,000 people signed the petition? Maybe because the majority of those who’ve signed it are head influencers who don’t like it when people call them out on their law breaking, filters and being bad begs??

Reactions: 33
Love that she’s trying to guilt trip people into signing a totally pointless petition, which will ultimately come to nothing. Listen cunto, some of us just don’t want to bleeping sign it, and that’s allowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
170k followers and I wonder how many of them she bought? I wonder how many of them are her own fake accounts? Then a percentage are probably young impressionable kids.The rest of us think you’re a joke. Read the room you silly bint.
Bought followers and people who dont listen as they mute her....a target audience of s few thousand who support her and the rest are tattlers 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Speaks volumes how she’s trying to guilt trip her followers/friends into signing that petition. I’d say, It speaks volumes how Kate, being the biggest “girls girl” (😂🥴) hasn’t used her platform of speaking out in favour of women this week. I don’t think she’s shared anything regarding Sarah E. That speaks *volumes* HUN. Now don’t turn around on Mother’s Day to celebrate YOURSELF or try and talk about female empowerment or any of that rubbish you spout to pretend to support women, when you don’t - in fact it’s the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Noticed Danielle got a lovely new couch delivered from sofology 🤣 Truffle Kite will be seething that Danielle got hers first. How funny would it be if Truff had picked the same one (obvs the two seater for the cloak room)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot 2021-03-13 at 00.09.13.png

After someone bringing up the fart video, I just had to go and watch it 🤣 But does anyone else get this screen when they click on a video or is it just me?

Reactions: 8
Her latest story about the petition #trackatroll is she basically saying if you don’t share or sign your a troll now 😩😩😩😩 “NOTICE WHOS SIGNED IT NOTICE WHO HASNT” 🤣🤣 because all of her followers haven’t signed it 🤨 😴👋🏼 Maybe because half of your followers are probably underage or some people just aren’t interested doesn’t make you a troll. Your the troll 👀
Half of them are a robot!

Nope still no comment on the most shocking awful news in a long time 😡
She’s still banging on about us TROLLS abusing her on SOLICA media 😡😡😡
Why is a storage room full of cushions goals
Why does the dirty witch wear shoes on the rug
why is she showing off yet more free tit when people are struggling
I dislike her
The troll the thing is old and boring news- grow thick skin

Reactions: 7
I had my make up done by her in Peaches years and years ago. It was for my birthday night out and unfortunately I had a burst blood vessel in my eye. So my eye was red. Kate asked what I was wearing and what look I wanted. She suggested red eyeshadow! 🙄

That was about all she said to me the whole appointment. She was so miserable and made me really uncomfortable. The photos came out awful of my face. Looked like I’d dipped my nose in tit as I had tons of bronzer on it.

Kate herself directed me here with that crying video last year. I follow her only so I can laugh at her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She really has NO idea about makeup for skin types that are different to her own does she?!! This is her tutorial on how to stop under eye makeup creasing!
I’m over 40 and if I applied this much concealer, I’d look about 80 within 10 mins. Personally, I’d say... ALL makeup will crease under your eyes to some degree if you’ve got lines/wrinkles. The key for me is to moisturise under my eyes and use as little product as possible. She really needs to learn about different skin types!

View attachment 478734
Yesss !! I’m 32 and I can’t put that much concealer on at all it would be cakey and sit into my wrinkles I only use dabs in the inner corner and the outer corner and blend in lifts my bags but doesn’t sit heavy would love to see her in real life !!! Not a fan of powder to set either 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Noticed Danielle got a lovely new couch delivered from sofology 🤣 Truffle Kite will be seething that Danielle got hers first. How funny would it be if Truff had picked the same one (obvs the two seater for the cloak room)
HAhaaaa love this. 👋🏼👋🏼

View attachment 479862
After someone bringing up the fart video, I just had to go and watch it 🤣 But does anyone else get this screen when they click on a video or is it just me?
Yesss all the time!

Reactions: 5
Hallefuckinglujah twelve months in, the penny has dropped and this Imbecile has realised we’re in a Global Pandemic.

The Woman is an absolute joke, the more I see the more she winds me up but I can’t unfollow because it’s the comedy channel and even better it’s free!!!

I think she’s a insult to Woman, this week on IG, it’s been a bit weird for Woman, yeah Gobshite a Woman has been murdered by someone she should be able to trust, a Policeman. But, no Woman is safe ever and to be oblivious to that is an insult. That poor Girl and not once have you mentioned it until us Trolls put you to bleeping shame then you pretend to give a tit.

Truff you’re a bleeping fake, everything about you is fake. The only thing going in you’re favour is your beautiful little Girl but you’ll screw her up the way you behave. You can see it already.

Why don’t you stop posting about a petition for Trolls having to provide ID because A, that ain’t going anywhere, B, gain yourself some credibility and start sharing petitions for things to change to protect Woman from men in light of what has happened to Sarah. But, you won’t do that because you haven’t thought about doing that to engage with you’re followers because it isn’t all about you..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hallefuckinglujah twelve months in, the penny has dropped and this Imbecile has realised we’re in a Global Pandemic.

The Woman is an absolute joke, the more I see the more she winds me up but I can’t unfollow because it’s the comedy channel and even better it’s free!!!
🤣 comedy channel! Ha! Love it, haven’t heard that one before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So two reposts of Sarah Everard, no commentary or anything meaningful (literally just acknowledging that she reads here) and then straight in to what gifted tit she’s been given for Mother’s Day. How much of a tight arse do you need to be to scrounge stuff for your own Mum for Mother’s Day! Surely you’d say you were donating those boxes because obviously you’d already got your mum something! She is vile.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.