Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s naturally tall and slim, straight up and down but I’m pretty sure she’s also a smoker and that can help keep the pounds off.
And I’m also pretty sure she eats very little or ahem manages her food intake unhealthily.

Reactions: 2
She’s naturally tall and slim, straight up and down but I’m pretty sure she’s also a smoker and that can help keep the pounds off.
The heartache diet . The affair diet. The smoking diet. She probably subscribes to all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There was no food visible at the Depressing Insta Party. Lots of bleached mumbobs and open mouthed squealing though...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Defo trouble in the marital camp… 50th birthday evening sharing a room with your PR agent.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok, so the backless woollen dress (of dreams) looks at least a size too big, which I bet looks fantastic from the back. Kat has form for this as she’s not a fan of showing any hint of a tummy.
Also, it’s a great buy because she’s taking it to Dubai where the temperature will be about 27c. Perfect woollen dress weather, I find.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's backless? I was thinking she needed a better bra, but if it's backless that explains why she looked so flat chested in it.

Reactions: 1
of all the dresses that is the one she picks for her party? It looks like a toilet roll cover her granny would have knitted for the downstairs loo in the seventies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hideous, cheap looking and v v unflattering on women with no curves. That's a dress for boobs and hips.

Reactions: 3
I really hope there was something else for her birthday. She used to have lots of local friends, dinner parties, weekend drinks, annual friends decorating another friend’s restaurant for Christmas with drinks etc. I guess some of these real life friends were school mums and granted people move on and drift away, but that Instahuns lunch was just so impersonal and transactional — she’s been to nicer looking brand business brunch meetings. Just very… sad or something?

Reactions: 10
I reckon there will have been other stuff. I am friends with a friend of an wannabe instahun who from her IG you would just think has about 3 close friends who are all in their select instahun group.

She actually had a milestone birthday recently and had a massive party but from her IG and cross-tagging you would have thought the instahun contingent were her only friends.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.