Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about Helen40plus but Shelleyloves (another who I find inexplicably highly irritating) has made wearing shirts and tying scarves in different ways her MO so that would be an undenyable direct dig at her even if Helen didn't meant it that way!
I cannot stand Shelleyloves šŸ¤¢ I stopped following her years ago but she came up on my discover page recently & noticed she does a thing with her daughter now. I just find it so cringe!

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand Shelleyloves šŸ¤¢ I stopped following her years ago but she came up on my discover page recently & noticed she does a thing with her daughter now. I just find it so cringe!
Oh my god YES ! The bleeping Tik toks and prancing about, not to mention the inane gurning. I don't follow her either and I'm sure she's very nice and all that but she's so bland and twee and just grates on me massively.

Reactions: 3
I agree about Helen40plus but Shelleyloves (another who I find inexplicably highly irritating) has made wearing shirts and tying scarves in different ways her MO so that would be an undenyable direct dig at her even if Helen didn't meant it that way!
Not irrational. Both Shelley and her daughter are an irritating combination of boring, smug and, yes, twee.

Reactions: 5
Well I did think that about 40PLUS, that it was unlike her but the ā€˜give me strengthā€™ made me think maybe she was having a dig!
oh god Shelleyloves I pure cringe and I canā€™t imagine any teenage girls (including my own) I know doing those reels where they swap clothes.

Reactions: 2
Weeks of talking about what to wear for her Fiftieth and she ends up in a frock that looks like itā€™s from the 70% off section on Matalan
That is well...... extremely underwhelming. I'm going to a 50th party this weekend and I know the host will look a million times better than that. It looks like something you go to the Asda in šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thereā€™s a vide of the ā€œpartyā€ posted by one of the InstaHuns that pans around the entire room, not a bloke in sight. Full of InstaHuns all doing selfies to prove they are living their best lives ever. Tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thereā€™s a vide of the ā€œpartyā€ posted by one of the InstaHuns that pans around the entire room, not a bloke in sight. Full of InstaHuns all doing selfies to prove they are living their best lives ever. Tragic!
Yeah and no ā€˜realā€™ mates. Just all the huns from the same agency no doubt. And lunch probs a PR freebie!

Wonder when sheā€™s going to announce the divorce?

Reactions: 7
Well that explains why Katā€™s photos were shot very tightly. Hiding the fact it was an insta huns booze up.

Anyone who know about clothes, would look at the material used to make that dress and realise itā€™s cost to produce will have been in the tens of Ā£ to sell it full price at Ā£1200 is just greed. The design is very Matalan c. 2004

Although thereā€™s plenty left in the sale- as no body with sense buys a backless wool (44%) dress.

On the other hand, I suspect this isnā€™t how Kat imagined spending her 50th, because I really donā€™t think her family life is what it once was/ hoped it would be at 50.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hideous woman. Hideous dress. She looks dead behind the eyes. The party looks like a marketing soirƩe .

Reactions: 8
Also every time I go on Instagram thereā€™s a women 30+ earnestly explaining clothing proportions/ what boots to wear with jeans etc. All look broadly ā€˜fineā€™ some even look ā€˜niceā€™, none would particularly stand out in a crowd as well dressed.
Having phone, ring light and clothes which you are able to dress appropriately in does not make you an expert.
They can all duck off now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg her fiends all look the same all white over privalaged middle class insta huns , how sad where is the diversity in her friendship group and why all women ??? So many questions šŸ˜›

I would put good money on some of those ā€œdear friendsā€ and promo birthday party attendees being posters on this thread.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.