Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe she is trying to appear relatable by showing us what she was having for tea!! A mouldy pitta bread Nando’s flavouring in a bag and part bake baguette. Yummy!!
And thanks for the new thread. Will Kat go on another holiday this thread #prgifted??#itsmyholidayhome??

Reactions: 5
I personally believe she probably did eat that exact meal. I reckon she's not a very good cook, as it always seems to be the husband who does the cooking or she has freebies from Hello Fresh with easy recipes to follow and not much thought about getting ingrediants. They just never seem to eat food that most ordinary families eat.

Reactions: 5
I personally believe she probably did eat that exact meal. I reckon she's not a very good cook, as it always seems to be the husband who does the cooking or she has freebies from Hello Fresh with easy recipes to follow and not much thought about getting ingrediants. They just never seem to eat food that most ordinary families eat.
Explains how she’s so slender, bit of disordered eating going on. I think there are also challenges in terms of dietary requirements with one of the children (the daughter?) that makes cooking a bit tricky. Potentially also sensory issues with the son with ASD too could make cooking 1 dish for the whole family difficult. I can’t remember if she’s ever mentioned that though, I just know it’s a common issue (personal & professional experience).

Reactions: 1
Maybe that explains why the teeth whitening hasn't been successful :unsure:
Has she actually had them whitened? I know she did Invisalign but you have to have whitening on top?? She said she was going to do it once the straightening was finished but did she?

You have to give up red wine for ages if you have your teeth whitened - she'd lose her purpose in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No I don't think she's had them whitened.

Also, my sister has Invisalign and the staining you get on them in the last week before you swap for the next set....it drives her absolutely nuts. Apparently every bloody thing stains them.

She actually said to me last week "my teeth are actually a lot whiter underneath, please don't believe this is their actual colour, it's the bleeping plastic".

I don't think her teeth look that great IMO after having Invisalign, not compared to some friends of mine who have had. Also, why would you go to the faff of Invisalign if you weren't going to have them whitened at the end of the course?? Makes no sense to me.

I think she’s saying she didn’t want it to rain and her two eldest children dislike her. Well what goes around comes around and you reap what you sow!! And she’s doing a live for John Lewis on what you need for uni. So she’s got to mention teenagers! I don’t know what she knows about sending kids off for uni cos has she even done it??? None of her kids are at uni yet are they? Whatever!

Reactions: 3
New to this. I used to like her, but now omg. She actually looks like she has had a stroke with her drooping mouth. She is obviously aware of it as well, lots of covering her mouth, turning to side etc. Apologies to anyone who has had a stroke.

I don't think her teeth look that great IMO after having Invisalign, not compared to some friends of mine who have had. Also, why would you go to the faff of Invisalign if you weren't going to have them whitened at the end of the course?? Makes no sense to me.
No she said she WAS going to get them whitened at the end.

And she isn't finished, it takes ages. My sister has been told 2 years. Kat has only had hers a few months so she's no where near finished either.

Her latest reel is one of the most embarrassing to date. Does she think we’re stupid enough to believe her husband candidly caught her miming and ‘sunbed dancing’ like a complete tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.