Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on be fair she did for about 10 minutes- Black lives don’t matter as much anymore (to her)
She jumped on a band wagon , like she does. She also said she would support black women in business . She did for about a week. I’ll say it again, she doesn’t do diversity.

Reactions: 7
Ive just seen. That's actually really sad. A bunch of fake instahuns. No family, no friends. I wonder if she's having a proper party or is that it now she's single?

Reactions: 3
Ive just seen. That's actually really sad. A bunch of fake instahuns. No family, no friends. I wonder if she's having a proper party or is that it now she's single?
I didn’t see Erica Davies in any pics , I thought they were mates (?)

Reactions: 1
It is sad. But I think this is the sad reality of what Kat’s life has become now - a hollow Insta sham, with no depth or meaning to anything. It’s all fake and totally shallow. She’s sold herself out at every possible turn, and this is the price she’s paying now, this is what’s left of her life and she’s trying her best to pretend it’s all sunshine and roses but she’s clearly unhappy behind her eyes.

Reactions: 7
All I can think about is how that dress would look after a wash, all baggy and stretched, bobbly or shrunk 😂.

Reactions: 1
Leila_hackett grid and Instastories. There’s lots.
She’s made herself private! So the PP who suggested Kat’s instahun guests were on this thread was spot on!

ETA I have never heard of this Leila til now so am not a follower. Please share anyone who can screenshot.

---

Too late to edit but I found pics on Pascale’s page. (SHE’s not on Tattle!)

God that party looks the stuff of nightmares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can’t show any pics from her well advertised countdown to the big 50 birthday celebrations cause she is hanging but can post an aff link !

Welcome to the 50 club kat ! The club where woman don’t need guidance on what to wear !

Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s on the Columbian Marching Powder, that keeps you skinny
Maybe! She drinks a lot and that piles on weight in middle age...it just doesn’t add up. The post she just did about the oversize jumpers you can see her legs are super skinny !

Reactions: 2
Question how the heck does she stay so slim? In your 50s menopause hits and you tend to put on weight 🙄!
She's just got that type of figure - tall, slim, doesn't put on muscle or fat. My gran was the same (nearly 6ft tall!). Sadly I take after the other side of the family 🍩

Also agreed re: the face. She looks like Skeletor from He Man
Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 11.04.27.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s naturally tall and slim, straight up and down but I’m pretty sure she’s also a smoker and that can help keep the pounds off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.