Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, those stories are revealing. So the solicitor didn’t think influencing was ‘real work’? He wouldn’t be alone in thinking that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He may very well have two parents Kat, but one isn’t all over social media talking about orgies, joking about a teacher giving her the finger and draping herself all over random blokes on a cruise ship.
Yes, it’s you, your “work” and putting all your tit where he and his classmates can see it, that’s the problem .
And was Friday work as well? Did you actually include your children in any of your birthday at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing is not many people’s jobs involve copious amounts of alcohol, sun-bathing, partying with randoms etc. The work element seems minuscule - the odd talk or 10 mins to camera and back to the spa/hot-tub/bar. I have sympathy for her husband. He must continually take up the slack because she is hardly never at home.

Wailing about going to Dubai 🙄 She has a choice whether to say yes to all these trips. But I suspect she thinks this is her time and screw everyone else.

I followed Kat for years and gradually just gave up on her, it was all manic frenzy stories and ads. She always had a very sociable life, always going out for dinner and drinks or having dinner parties etc. She used to pass her London trips off as meetings and work which used drive me mad, it was shopping and lunching . There was a gradual move from being a fashionable mum to mixing with celebs etc . It all changed when she got the agent. I wonder what her local friends think of her ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So somebody is real mad at her for (continuously) being absent.

Clearly either the poor kid who is having what sounds like a mental health crisis, or the father who is angry at her going away in the midst of their child's mental health crisis.

Maybe both! Can't blame either of them.

She could 100% choose not to take jobs abroad. You don't have to attend a book festival in bleeping DUBAI for an ENTIRE WEEK. Who on earth commits to that with 3 teenagers, one of whom has complex neurodivergent needs?

Who signs up for a TWO WEEK cruise away from their teenagers during term time?

These are choices.

She's making excellent money from IG and from This Morning. She literally does not need to take these trips. She is successful by anyone's standards. But her family is falling apart and she's still going to be off braying at PR people in Dubai!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her latest car tirade is interesting....there is absolutely no question that they've split up !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What I noticed in that rant is that she wasn’t sad she couldn’t be there with her upset son, as I (or most mothers) would have been. She was angry that her husband (who earns enough for her not to have to work) was cross with her for going away (again).

I thought she would be sad about leaving her child when he needed her.

Poor child. Kat does not need to do this endless travelling, as a PP so eloquently said. My husband would be pissed off with me, too.

I thought it was the son, not the husband pissed off that age was going away. Either way, no need to share that level of detail

Reactions: 5
So somebody is real mad at her for (continuously) being absent.

Clearly either the poor kid who is having what sounds like a mental health crisis, or the father who is angry at her going away in the midst of their child's mental health crisis.

Maybe both! Can't blame either of them.

She could 100% choose not to take jobs abroad. You don't have to attend a book festival in bleeping DUBAI for an ENTIRE WEEK. Who on earth commits to that with 3 teenagers, one of whom has complex neurodivergent needs?

Who signs up for a TWO WEEK cruise away from their teenagers during term time?

These are choices.

She's making excellent money from IG and from This Morning. She literally does not need to take these trips. She is successful by anyone's standards. But her family is falling apart and she's still going to be off braying at PR people in Dubai!
Perfectly put. I’m astounded that she’s shared this TBH as there is just no justification for it whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
She’s not a happy 50 year old is she. It’s all about priorities isn’t it and the trip Dubai is a higher priority than the happiness of one of her children. Saying that and I’m playing devils advocate here, perhaps she was fed up of being the kept wife and once her Instagram star rose higher and she saw some decent income, a career after kids , she’s reluctant to give it up. Whatever the situation, sharing on Instagram is not a good thing to do.

Reactions: 13
She’s not a happy 50 year old is she. It’s all about priorities isn’t it and the trip Dubai is a higher priority than the happiness of one of her children. Saying that and I’m playing devils advocate here, perhaps she was fed up of being the kept wife and once her Instagram star rose higher and she saw some decent income, a career after kids , she’s reluctant to give it up. Whatever the situation, siting on Instagram is not a good thing to do.
God absolutely, girl power and all that jazz but to be repeatedly absent for weeks at a time when you have 3 teenagers, one of which is SEN and one of which (possibly the SEN teen) is struggling, when you really don’t need to be smacks of selfishness to me.

God absolutely, girl power and all that jazz but to be repeatedly absent for weeks at a time when you have 3 teenagers, one of which is SEN and one of which (possibly the SEN teen) is struggling, when you really don’t need to be smacks of selfishness to me.
I agree. It’s selfish. She treats Instagram like therapy, dishing all the details with little regard for those she’s talking about, I hope she takes the rant down for the sake of her child. Her behaviour is stoking the flames.

Reactions: 3
No job is too important to miss if your child is having a crisis.

The child will remember this in years to come that she has swanned off to Dubai to “work”

Reactions: 5
I think it’s been mentioned here before but apparently she had a difficult relationship with her mother. Perhaps nurturing doesn’t come naturally and she certainly doesn’t seem to be the maternal kind. There’s a crisis somewhere and it seems that one of the children, whichever one it may be, is being used in the battle with her and her (ex?) husband. I would say I hope she has a friend that can talk some sense into her but actually I think they are probably all cut from similar cloth.

Reactions: 2
Kat finished herself off with that two week cruise. It was so excessive and greedy. The problem with being a successful Influencer is that you have to post all the good times to advertise what you are selling. So even if she didn’t enjoy being away so long or didn’t like the cruise, she was not going to tell us.

Reactions: 6
I don't follow her anymore but watch her stories now and again. I feel like she's dead behind the eyes and that story on the family issue looked like she was struggling to hold it together.

I hope I'm wrong, but I predict some kind of breakdown will be on the cards before long.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.