Kat Farmer DMBL40 #4 Does my bag look 40 grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From memory, back in the Damsels days, she was very content to be a SAHM. She was pretty vocal about her home and life and I remember frequent ramblings about how hectic things were with 3 under 4 (I think that was the ratio). There may be resentment there now, but at the time while she was very self depreciating in a "I'm drinking all the time to cope/you'll find me rocking in a corner ha ha ha" kinda way, I don't ever remember her saying it was an issue that she gave up work to be a full time mum. Obviously, it could be that she just didn't vocalise that but from what she posted, it was a situation suited that suited them both.

Reactions: 2
I remember in the early blogging days, I used be amazed at how often Kat used to go out. She had a brilliant social life, with three small kids. She went out several nights a week locally. She was never trapped at home, I think she always had help, a nanny or a housekeeper. The wine used flow every night. She was privileged but had an awareness of her privilege which made her likeable.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I suppose she thinks if she lets people down they won’t book her again and word will get round she’s unreliable? And in that industry there’s always another wannabe waiting in the wings. Trouble is ordinary working people find it hard to see what she does as work. That clearly includes her own husband and children. She’s even disparaged the whole influencer scene herself criticising influencers who claim it’s all hard work!

Reactions: 7
The thing is, lets face it, she wouldn't have THIS career if it wasn't for her husbands Big Job. She already had the wealth and the lifestyle to make herself interesting and desirable to others. She didn't have to work so she had all day to trek around the shops and take photos and videos of herself in endless piles of clothes, she had the money to buy the designer pieces. Kat already had an aspirational life, mostly in part due to her husband's career. Most of us wouldn't have the time due to juggling children AND work.

Reactions: 17
Agree that she has a right to a career but her events appear to be on Saturday or Sunday so not sure she needed to be there all week??

Reactions: 3
Mr Farmer is a partner in the law firm isn’t he? If he doesn’t show up, other people’s jobs are at risk. If Kat doesn’t show up, it’s one less ten grand handbag for her. It’s not mean to struggle to see how her job is nothing more than a vanity project for her.

Reactions: 12
It's 3 kids! The girl is the eldest. I think she's 17 now. The 2 boys are close behind. One has ADHD and high functioning ASD and finds school very difficult (they had to change schools for him which is why they're at 3 different schools) and finds social stuff difficult and can be challenging to parent.
She is 18

Reactions: 1
So her “literary” sessions are Saturday and Sunday but she went to Dubai on Tuesday.
God if you’re having a tough week at home wouldn’t you just go Friday? She easily could of changed that up

Reactions: 8
So her “literary” sessions are Saturday and Sunday but she went to Dubai on Tuesday.
God if you’re having a tough week at home wouldn’t you just go Friday? She easily could of changed that up
Yep, but she’d then miss all the free drinks and parties. I get she has a ‘job’ to do But I agree, she could have just flown in and out for her commitment.

Reactions: 5
Did we have a title for a new thread?
Most liked is: Thread #5 Missing Rings, Swimsuit Mings, Still Flogging all the Things.

I'm technologically incompetent though - if you have a clue how to set up a new thread then thank you:
🌷

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.