Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a big fan of Karina but she was on a duel there with EQ who said some horrible things, hoping she gets lung cancer and dies amongst other things. I don’t know how much of it all is an act but Karina didn’t seem happy anyway and then disappeared.

I’m not a big fan of Karina but she was on a duel there with EQ who said some horrible things, hoping she gets lung cancer and dies amongst other things. I don’t know how much of it all is an act but Karina didn’t seem happy anyway and then disappeared.
Just been watching that, as much as I don't like Karina that was a sick thing to say , comments on eq live were saying Karinas been banned not sure why then eq suddenly went off

Reactions: 1
I'm not sticking up for EQ at all because regardless of whether it's an act or not, that's way too far, however she always throws that out when karina battles her so I don't understand why karina bothers when she knows what she is going into

Reactions: 7
She's definitely got Fat something but FATigue no . Fatting lazyitus, YES,DEFINITELY!! But fatigue he'll no.. she does Jack tit to be fatigued!! Plus she sleeps all the fu*king time 😴😴😴
The girl is tired for a multitude of reasons..
1. she very clearly has sleep apnea - I once had a heated argument with dollydimpl over this!
2. She's probably vitamin d deficient as she rarely goes outside
3. Her weight is exhausting. I'm a few stone shy of her weight and I'm exhausted by it
4. She Eats absolute shite
5 her sleeping pattern is fucked
6. I do think she's depressed because who wouldn't be?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know it’s not the Freya thread, But she came up on my FYP and she was live and her little one is crying/screaming and she looks so pissed off that she is… and that Jason bloke just keeps saying to the wee one “Shhhhh” and Freya is just sitting there on live instead of going to comfort her! Give her a cuddle at least!!! Ffs sometimes all babies need is their mum! People are agreeing with what I’m saying in her comments and she’s just blocking them! Saying the wee one is overtired ffs..!

Reactions: 9
I know it’s not the Freya thread, But she came up on my FYP and she was live and her little one is crying/screaming and she looks so pissed off that she is… and that Jason bloke just keeps saying to the wee one “Shhhhh” and Freya is just sitting there on live instead of going to comfort her! Give her a cuddle at least!!! Ffs sometimes all babies need is their mum! People are agreeing with what I’m saying in her comments and she’s just blocking them! Saying the wee one is overtired ffs..!
She's always just sitting on her arse. Same spot on the sofa. Her partner does everything in the background and she does nothing.
She needed something the other day and made him get it for her instead of getting off her arse and getting it

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Stretching a primark crop top to its limits with Kariiiiiiiinnnaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's all kicking off and I don't even know why?! She's fallen out with Billy and him and that fattysoph were on live together and Ruth kicked off at them

She is so transparent sometimes.
On live with Nath and some over fella. Other fella goes 'oh apparently there's videos of EQ saying she's going to steal your mum.
Karinas first reaction was a massive smile, like, yes EQ is talking about me. Camera pans up, to hide the smile then she starts 'ah I'll rip her in half saying that, taking the piss my mum is in a coffee jar etc'

I'm probably going to hell, but as soon as she says my mum's in a coffee jar in the whiney voice I can't help but laugh, the bleeping coffee jar man!

Gem and Ruth are trying to help Karina with her 'depression', all of the advice which she will certainly completely ignore. Saying self care is important (agree), Gem asks her what is her favourite thing to do in the world, the thing that she enjoys the most amd makes her the happiest. Karinas answer 'going live on TikTok...
I'm sorry, but what a sad, sad life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That blonde woman is doing my head in I will be glad when Karina falls out with her Gobby is not the word.

Reactions: 6
So she was battling EQ earlier for maybe half hour tops. She's just come back online 'do you know how much I earned battling EQ? £70!'

People work all bleeping day for £70

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So she was battling EQ earlier for maybe half hour tops. She's just come back online 'do you know how much I earned battling EQ? £70!'

People work all bleeping day for £70
I thought she blocked the EQ the other day as she was telling her she hoped she dies of lung cancer. Oh well money must trump self respect yet again.

Reactions: 2
I proper can’t bleeping stand her. I can’t wait until winter when people can’t gift these people because their bills are too high. It’s an absolute joke we’ve got people working for less than £70 a day yet that fat blob and others go on TikTok and start asking for giraffes and whales. GET A JOB

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.