Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ the level of beggary from Karina and her new mates honestly turns my stomach. Its embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 3
Jesus christ the level of beggary from Karina and her new mates honestly turns my stomach. Its embarrassing to watch.
The box game they do is so desperate and cringey. 'Whoever has the least coins at the end of the round gets kicked out and if you want them back in you have to send Karina confetti' 🙄🙄 who the hell are these people spending their money on random people on tik tok? Honestly don't get it

That Ruth is a proper beg aswell. She doesn't even try and hide it either she's constantly telling people she needs more coins and can't lose this round 🙄 her face drops when someone gets a big gift. God its embarrassing to watch grown adults act like that

Reactions: 7
Mate am asking the same thing 😂😂
Who’s Erica?
She used too be Karinas friend then reported her too do DWP and she had an account on here called “Dollydimpl” or something and started slagging Karina off, and then all of a sudden started being besties with her again going live together etc… AND THENNN yesterday supposedly when they had made up she started slagging Karina off to Nate and everyone else??? I’m hungover so that probably made 0 sense but hopefully you get the gist 🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
None of them are genuine whatsoever, they all know she’s ‘vulnerable’ and use her for gifts 😂 same old story with all of them. Same cycle over and over again and the stupid twit doesn’t realise none of them care and she’s being taken for a ride. Oh well.

Reactions: 5
Does it not worry her that over 100 people are just sat watching her sleep 😳

Reactions: 1
Don’t get me wrong, I’m more than happy to read the tea here and watch some vids when I’ve got a few spare minutes but how the hell are actual grown people so involved in all this lmaoooo

Blows my mind

Reactions: 4
She's definitely got Fat something but FATigue no . Fatting lazyitus, YES,DEFINITELY!! But fatigue he'll no.. she does Jack tit to be fatigued!! Plus she sleeps all the fu*king time 😴😴😴

Reactions: 1
Okay that Ruth was saying earlier that her son is speaking to Nate (like getting close if you get me), and Ruth was just saying Nathan has a big Willy?????? I mean what the duck, if her son is speaking too him and getting “with” him and she’s seen his cock is that not a bit bleeping weird.. what the hell!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.