Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks more like lawrence than lawrence does in that t-shirt of his

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was the point in Dan's live earlier? He just sat there and didn't say anything other than say one word answers to his girlfriend. I feel he was trying to cause drama, especially name dropping Karina

What’s she moaning about now 😳
“I’m actually a nice person” aye and I’m Obama x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A nice person? In what way? She's not nice to look at. She's not nice to listen to. She's not nice to her so called friends children. She's not nice to her actual friends unless money is involved. She wouldn't be nice to have a whiff of either.. so, karina, how ARE you nice?

Reactions: 5
She has just been on live saying she’s upset blah blah. Apparently not slept a wink all night getting people to feel sorry for her and then ended the live saying, “I’m gonna go now and try and wake up…..what do I mean wake up, I haven’t even been to sleep”…. 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 1
She falls asleep at 2pm in the day for like 4 hours. That’s why she can’t sleep. Fat slob

Reactions: 4
She is so rude. Going on about how low she is feeling and people in the comments genuinely trying to help by suggesting the GP or tablets etc and she tells them to duck off 🤷🏽‍♀️ Charming!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.