Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn’t she made an effort to pack? Me and my partner bought a house last year and the lady that lived in it had smoked so much in the house that the walls where covered in nicotine and it absolutely stank of smoke! If she’s making no effort to pack up and clean the house for the new people moving in can she not just pull out of the sale? I’m not sure if that is actually a thing!
she can pull out at any point without it costing her providing she hasn’t exchanged contracts!
the minute she does after she’s exchanged she has to pay for the buyers solicitors and legal fees and a few other things! (i wanna say it’s a few grand)

Reactions: 1
she can pull out at any point without it costing her providing she hasn’t exchanged contracts!
the minute she does after she’s exchanged she has to pay for the buyers solicitors and legal fees and a few other things! (i wanna say it’s a few grand)
Oh Karina… what have you done? I know her dad is very weird but surely he can advise her on what’s best to do??? She was putting things into bin bags earlier “packing” she really needs to get a kick up the arse and live the real world!🙄

Why hasn’t she made an effort to pack? Me and my partner bought a house last year and the lady that lived in it had smoked so much in the house that the walls where covered in nicotine and it absolutely stank of smoke! If she’s making no effort to pack up and clean the house for the new people moving in can she not just pull out of the sale? I’m not sure if that is actually a thing!
WOW! shes so lazy its unreal when has she gotta be out by ? I cant bring myself to watch her lives anymore she's just a fat mess!

Reactions: 2
WOW! shes so lazy its unreal when has she gotta be out by ? I cant bring myself to watch her lives anymore she's just a fat mess!
the average time for selling a house is around 12 weeks currently.
once she’s exchanged contracts it’s normally around 2 weeks max before completion, on the day of completion you have to move out (it’s normally an underlying rule of moving house you have to be out by 2pm on that day)
some cases you exchange and complete on the same day!

if the couple are ready to move in, i’d say she’s most likely exchanged or very close to it!

Hahaha imagine buying a house, turning up to move in and she’s slobbed out on the bed with that hair and holes in her face 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Woahhh what's just happened? Just joined the live and there was some sort of vote for something but people were saying they weren't voting because it was a paid pill. Then she said I guess this is goodbye, I'm never bleeping coming back...

WHAT DID I MISS?!

Woahhh what's just happened? Just joined the live and there was some sort of vote for something but people were saying they weren't voting because it was a paid pill. Then she said I guess this is goodbye, I'm never bleeping coming back...

WHAT DID I MISS?!
well. she’s back😂

she hasn’t showered or changed in 2 weeks because she’s been depressed

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.