Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just to suitably piss myself off, can anyone enlighten me on what 22.7k diamonds equates to in £....? Because that's what she's got battling EQ again for another half hour or so

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Nah seriously the fact she gained £70 sitting on live battling somebody MAKES ME SO ANGRY!! What about people like (me) and everyone else who have to bloody work!!! And she’s sitting their gaining £70 FOR DOING WHAT?!?! I don’t know who’s more stupid her or the people gifting her!! I’m so infuriated !!!!

So just to suitably piss myself off, can anyone enlighten me on what 22.7k diamonds equates to in £....? Because that's what she's got battling EQ again for another half hour or so
I have no idea but whatever it is I know I’m going too be angry about it!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE A NEW THREAD QUICK IDK HOW TOO!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Nah seriously the fact she gained £70 sitting on live battling somebody MAKES ME SO ANGRY!! What about people like (me) and everyone else who have to bloody work!!! And she’s sitting their gaining £70 FOR DOING WHAT?!?! I don’t know who’s more stupid her or the people gifting her!! I’m so infuriated !!!!

I have no idea but whatever it is I know I’m going too be angry about it!
It makes me furious. Especially when she's all cmon guys we need to work together, we need the big gifts. Like, actually duck off. I work my arse off and I'm pretty sure that what she has begged for in the past couple of hours is more than a weeks wage for me. She's such a bleeping beg. Even right now, mid battle with Ruth, CLA wants to battle me so I'll come back and battle you after. As her 'mate' I'd be fuming.

I genuinly thought after it came out about her being mentally and physically abusive towards Dan combined with her many, many disgusting lies, she'd be cancelled. But nope.

I've just found out I'm being made redundant for the 2nd time in 2 years, I joked about OF but honestly, I'll just get some followers on TT and beg all bleeping day from bed.

I won't obvs, because, y'know, self respect.

Soz for the tangent.

I was just going to make a new thread but I can’t as I don’t have the option to make one? I’ve made new threads before so not sure why I can’t now🤔

Is there a thread suggestion?
Went through a few pages of the top liked and can't see any

Found it. I'll do it now.

From what I’ve googled, 1 diamond equates to 5p but then tiktok takes a percentage (plus it’s in USD so I don’t know the conversion rates) but it is STUPID amounts for a fat slob that sits in bed all day. It makes me so angry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.