Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone help her when she has been Mrs Secretive the whole of the week, a few of us live in London.

Freyas live title was "Back better than ever"
Is that because Karinas gone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That Freya is a piece of work!!! She’s blatantly used karina and just shat on her at a great height!! I don’t like karina but that’s awful what she’s done now slagging her off on a live hate two faced people!! 😒🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
That Freya is a piece of work!!! She’s blatantly used karina and just shat on her at a great height!! I don’t like karina but that’s awful what she’s done now slagging her off on a live hate two faced people!! 😒🤣🤣🤣🤣
What account is she live on?

what she saying, I gave up on her live.

So, Freya is saying her engagement ring has gone missing....
State of that house, it could be anywhere!
She's blaming some guy that was there

Saying they'll have taken it to sell because it's a beautiful ring.
And then said she can't wear it during the heat because the gems fall out.
Can't be worth much then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
An
State of that house, it could be anywhere!
She's blaming some guy that was there

Saying they'll have taken it to sell because it's a beautiful ring.
And then said she can't wear it during the heat because the gems fall out.
Can't be worth much then 😂😂
And also some make up she can't find

repeat after me.

and this is why we don’t let strangers into our homes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.