Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freya is on live, doing tiktok shop?! She just gave her BABY a row for breaking her vape?! I'm literally in shock. How the duck has she got her vape in the first place?!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
On that Freyas live, she's complaining that the toddler had broken her vape, said she's naughty...Why on earth did she get her hands on it anyway?
Even with Karina being there, there isn't enough eyes on that little girl, they could have 1000 eyes in that room and they'd still not witness her doing anything 🙈

Edit: little one is really upset and no one is picking her up, just telling her she's tired, as she coughs and cries.

Finally dad has picked her up, reluctantly, still HAS A VAPE IN HER HANDS, putting it UP TO HER MOUTH. Makes me wonder why she was coughing now!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Freya just got a train, then the live ended and said ‘room has been blocked’ will she still get the gift money?

and Karina is on live saying she doesn’t want to say too much but she’s bleeping glad she’s home😂 and that she’s had enough

• Haha
Jesus christ did anyone just hear her breathing as she went upstairs?! I did screen record is but not sure how to attach

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Freya just got a train, then the live ended and said ‘room has been blocked’ will she still get the gift money?

and Karina is on live saying she doesn’t want to say too much but she’s bleeping glad she’s home😂 and that she’s had enough
I can't keep up with it all, apparently she's stole £80 and a ring but the ring has now been found!? Karina's going to get mad in a minute apparently, can't even breathe getting up the stairs the bleeping heffalump

Reactions: 2
I can't keep up with it all, apparently she's stole £80 and a ring but the ring has now been found!? Karina's going to get mad in a minute apparently, can't even breathe getting up the stairs the bleeping heffalump
I don't think she was ever blaming Karina for the ring.
Freya said the ring disappeared when Freya went to the shops. And Karina went to the shops with them.
She was blaming the guy that was left in the house whilst they went out

Reactions: 1
Guys what’s happening on Karinas live! I’m at work and can’t watch but everyone is saying she didn’t enjoy her visit???

There's someone called Jammytart saying Karina stole a universe from her or something, she's friends with Freya. It's the drama Mick, I just love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think karina would of stole anything them 2 weirdos used her for viewers n gifts, Karina is just trying to have a friend she’s not mentally able to realise making friends on tt isn’t real life fs and then it goes tits up.. like meeting toothless Magee normal people don’t do that. Freya and Jason need that child taken off them fs

Reactions: 4
At this point I feel sorry for Karina to be honest.
I had a ring go missing a long time ago, I still don't know what happened to it. I never mentioned it because there was just too many people came in and out of my home at the time, I was not going to make anyone feel bad about it. I have my idea who took it to this day.

Has anyone seen the cats yet ?

Reactions: 3
Apparently Freyas account has been banned because of neglect?
Good. I hope it has.

Earlier she was live and her baby was climbing on her obviously wanting attention, she proceeded to vape and blow it towards the baby, then tell the baby to get off and sit down. They had lost the babies dummy and instead of getting up to find it she just sat there shouting well where is her dummy... then lots of swear words. That poor angel :(

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.