Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell when something has happened, or attention seeking I guess, cos she bites her lip

Reactions: 1
Ffs she keeps yawning on live and cat said 'you've had a busy day'...she went out for food that's all? Imagine a proper job?!

Reactions: 3
In all seriousness, does anyone have Karinas details so I can report her to RSPCA? If so, I can make a throwaway email adress for you to send them to. I've already reported Freya and Jason for child neglect to the relevant authority but am seriously concerned for Karinas cars.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is the baby in bed? I’m hoping so? Cos there’s a lot of swearing going on and that music is so loud. Freya is on live having battles with some random, and every gift she gets is “omg fankkkkk yeeeeeew”. The gift money will prob be spent on more fags and KFC…

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Is the baby in bed? I’m hoping so? Cos there’s a lot of swearing going on and that music is so loud. Freya is on live having battles with some random, and every gift she gets is “omg fankkkkk yeeeeeew”. The gift money will prob be spent on more fags and KFC…
What account are they live on? I can't see any 😞

Karina has no money to get home....hang on a sec, she said 2 weeks ago she got 500k and from that she bought a house for 130k...Where's the change then?? Or has Karina been telling porkies again??

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness, does anyone have Karinas details so I can report her to RSPCA? If so, I can make a throwaway email adress for you to send them to. I've already reported Freya and Jason for child neglect to the relevant authority but am seriously concerned for Karinas cars.
With a bit of homework, her house is still on rightmove (STC). Not sure how much I can say on here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.