Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karina defo has the slimming filter on she looks half the size.

Why she say she going live but I saw her for like 2 mins with her guest.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s not a big deal guys but can we go through the most liked posts next time we make a new thread and use the suggestion with the most likes. That’s how it’s supposed to be done, not just the last one before a new thread is made☺☺

anyway, look at their monster munch feet🤮🤮🤮 they look an absolute bleeping state🤣🤣🤣
Thank you! I feel robbed from my title suggestion, felt like toothless deserved a mention 🤣

Reactions: 6
The finger thing she does drives me absolutely insane it makes me feel sick🤣🤣 Absolute mess I could never be seen in public with her!!

I think your title suggestion was much better than mine🙈 Sorry lol x
filthy fingers too! Don’t worry, still a solid title suggestion; we’re all friends here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know it’s not a big deal guys but can we go through the most liked posts next time we make a new thread and use the suggestion with the most likes. That’s how it’s supposed to be done, not just the last one before a new thread is made☺☺

anyway, look at their monster munch feet🤮🤮🤮 they look an absolute bleeping state🤣🤣🤣

The fact that Karina can fit into primark clothes and I, for the most part, can’t (I’m a size 22/24 but I like my clothes to fit properly) is so bleeping depressing, until I realise that top is being stretched to within an inch of its life to the point is practically see through🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I pride myself on looking presentable when I go out, not like I’ve just raided a lost property box and had to squeeze myself into a top 4 sizes too small😂😂😂
At the time I made this thread, that comment had the most likes 😭😭😭 wish we could combine them all cos there was some corkers hahaha

Reactions: 3
Billy is ignoring any comments asking about Karina now

Freya looks absolutely done with having Karina in the house!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
All quiet in the Freya and Jason household..
Think karina has definitely outstayed her welcome.. shes so bleeping loud!

Reactions: 3
Freya said something along the lines of "don't mutter under your breath" and suddenly everyone came off live. No wonder that kid can't sleep with that racket going on!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.