Karinamainwaring3 #8 Meeting up with strangers online, smoking around a baby but she says it’s not a crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karina has no money to get home....hang on a sec, she said 2 weeks ago she got 500k and from that she bought a house for 130k...Where's the change then?? Or has Karina been telling porkies again??
Has no money to get home😂😂😂😂😂 pull the bleeping other one!! She must have made a bleeping mint on lives with the gifts people have been sending her - they’ve been discussing it many times in the background of lives (never got to hear how much they’d made as they remembered they were live before they said it) and why when she got her ticket there did she not just get an open return?! You can use the return ticket any time within a month of the outwards ticket🤦🏻‍♀️ if them lot had half a brain cell between them, they’d be dangerous🥴
Last thing - maybe if she didn’t spend so much money on cigarettes, alcohol and takeaways she’d have had plenty of money for the train home🤷🏻‍♀️ although I don’t believe for a second that she doesn’t have enough, she’s just on the scam again😡

Reactions: 7
In all seriousness, does anyone have Karinas details so I can report her to RSPCA? If so, I can make a throwaway email adress for you to send them to. I've already reported Freya and Jason for child neglect to the relevant authority but am seriously concerned for Karinas cars.
I really would like to believe she isn’t that bad that she’d leave her cats alone for a week with no one checking in. I know she’s bad but those cats would be dead without water for the week so surely she does have the neighbours going in to check - she’s done some questionable things but I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one? I really hope I’m not wrong either..😶

and why is her name now comicaltockykarina 🤣 no words💩

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I really would like to believe she isn’t that bad that she’d leave her cats alone for a week with no one checking in. I know she’s bad but those cats would be dead without water for the week so surely she does have the neighbours going in to check - she’s done some questionable things but I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one? I really hope I’m not wrong either..😶

and why is her name now comicaltockykarina 🤣 no words💩
You are joking right? She absolutely would leave the cats a week!! She is as thick as they come.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't want to give those other two anything, I think that was the arrangement at the start

Surely she must want to go home by now?! Soon as you’ve had a piss up and a hungover takeaway usually that’s it’s, done - go home! Maybe she could get toothless to come down on his push bike and give her a croggy ride home 😂

Reactions: 2
Did you hear last night, someone on karinas live asked when are you going home, I was watching Freyas live but could hear gobby heffa lump and she replied oh tomo or Friday, Freya glanced over as if to say FRIDAY!! I think she thought she was going today
And if karinas cats have been left alone in this heat they will possibly be dead now !!😥

Reactions: 1
She looked very uncomfortable last night, she needs to stop her begging, she has plenty of money.

A week is a long time to spend in someone else's house I think, especially when you haven't even met them before! They must all be doing each others heads in by now

Reactions: 8
I swear to god if those cats have been left alone I will put her on blast across every single media outlet I can possibly find. She will have left mounds of dry food and a bowl of water but cats get their hydration from wet food so if they are just on dry they will be guzzling water like there’s no tomorrow.

Reactions: 12
She found the fare then, something has gone down for her to be up and out this early.

Reactions: 1
She’s lost in the station🤣🤣 I would have thought Freya or Jason would have taken her to get on the train so she knows where to go

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.