JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel of Spoilt Belle got gifted the Lidl hamper, got better stuff than Dannys mummy and Rachel promoted it far better....

Seriously why is brands gifting this girl stuff when she does not do anything to promote it.

Reactions: 10
Jesus our julz is down the town a wee scoot and hasn’t told anybody. Hair pulled into that oul bun and her usual slapped arse sour face
I seen her too 😂 had to go and check there was no story about her going on a scoot .. must have passed you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gifted again. What support has she given them. Never seen her advertise them before !

She would have been better leaving her hair down how it was the snaps. Instead of pulling it as high as she can get it. The roots are holding onto her scalp for dear life.
Aye definitely it was far better. It baffles me why she does that stupid bun. She has the worst hairline combined with the biggest forehead and fine hair. It's the worst style she could do. My mummy is a hair dresser and was appalled when we seen her out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I seen her too 😂 had to go and check there was no story about her going on a scoot .. must have passed you 😂😂
Could well have done 😂 did you see her smile at all for everytime I seen her she had that pained look on her face. All I hear everytime I see her is that. ‘Hey how are yezzzzzz’ duck up 😂😂

did you see how she started to read the message and then said how it’s likely somebody telling her what to do. Plenty a folk must message her advice and she just assumes everybody’s telling her what to do. She really is an brute

• Haha
Does anyone know if there's a thread in here for GerryLavz? I remember reading stuff once on an NI bloggers and Instagram thread but the thread seems to have been locked after 37 or so comments and there's no link to another?

I just spotted a post on his grid saying "social media seriously harms your mental health" - a bit rich given that he makes a mint from it and is constantly getting #gifted stuff!

Anyway, sorry, not trying to derail. I see Julie is away to Coleraine a scoot and she's not using her dark eyebrow pencil no more. It was just too dark so it was. So anyway she's not using it no more cos it was dark and she's for Coleraine a wee scoot.
There absolutely needs to be he is so full of tit. The whole blm movement.. Posting everyday one of them crying in it and said he was going to all these March's and stuff but when it came to it he pretended his car broke down so he could go to the beach. Biggest lying fake wannabe blogger. Such a witch too

• Haha
Could well have done 😂 did you see her smile at all for everytime I seen her she had that pained look on her face. All I hear everytime I see her is that. ‘Hey how are yezzzzzz’ duck up 😂😂

did you see how she started to read the message and then said how it’s likely somebody telling her what to do. Plenty a folk must message her advice and she just assumes everybody’s telling her what to do. She really is an brute
The big pyscho head on her when she was saying that

Anyone else follow passionsandpreening? What's the goss behind her story earlier?
I missed the story can’t get it now why what did she say?

I used to follow her last year but stopped as it was the same drone and stupid content another that tried to then set herself up a a home blogger too - even went to the bother of a separate account that was home based but obviously no Instagramable pics or interior flare so just regrammed a pile of crap and it never took off ... evidently for a chance at freebies that never happened

She may have had more content or should I say better content in the past

... but definitely feels she is another who just been given opportunities from local brands without ever highlighting what they do or doing anything in their genre that would really have attracted them to her.

the skincare linkage is laughable for someone who regularly looks like they need a good wash 🧽 .. the hair in particular sickened me

obviously who you know not what you know ... And a lot of historical opportunities

It was also difficult to take in a lot of what she says onboard as she has a weird way of clicking her tongue salivating & moving her jaw about that’s so distracting - like a wolf about to devour a carcass 🐺
never mind the whinge of a voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I missed the story can’t get it now why what did she say?

I used to follow her last year but stopped as it was the same drone and stupid content another that tried to then set herself up a a home blogger too - even went to the bother of a separate account that was home based but obviously no Instagramable pics or interior flare so just regrammed a pile of crap and it never took off ... evidently for a chance at freebies that never happened

She may have had more content or should I say better content in the past

... but definitely feels she is another who just been given opportunities from local brands without ever highlighting what they do or doing anything in their genre that would really have attracted them to her.

the skincare linkage is laughable for someone who regularly looks like they need a good wash 🧽 .. the hair in particular sickened me

obviously who you know not what you know ... And a lot of historical opportunities

It was also difficult to take in a lot of what she says onboard as she has a weird way of clicking her tongue salivating & moving her jaw about that’s so distracting - like a wolf about to devour a carcass 🐺
never mind the whinge of a voice
Exactly this she just wants anything she can get for free. The skincare companies that work with her send her hundreds of pounds worth of products and they are mentioned in like 1 or 2 stories and never talked about again, until she needs more and they somehow send her it for free.

What about the gifted meals, she never done a before and after pic or told us how much she had lost etc.

Always jumping on the latest band wagon!

Reactions: 3
Ah she really does seems so upset, I have followed Allison from her snapchat days and although she’s not really my cup of tea there’s something so genuine about her I couldn’t bring myself to unfollow, but i really don’t think she’d say boo to a ghost
She alway struck me as the type who does woe is me but could cut you in two and make out it was you all along

Reactions: 3
Hey guys
So yep it's me Alison, I saw a few posts about me after a friend let me know I was being spoken about and honestly it doesn't bother me you saying about my content etc, we all have opinions and it's grand. I can say my content has been rubbish this while back as I really lost the love for it all. I know there was a comment about me being one thing one day and something the next, it might look that way but really this is just all about lifestyle for me and what I enjoy and want to share, hope youse understand.
Whoever had seen me in their work and rude and entitled I'm really sorry if I ever came across that way and if I was a witch to Scott, heck no point in lying I was probably bickering at him lol

Please to the person who said about my tongue and jaw, I can't help that 😂 it's unfortunately part of my epilepsy and the tremors that come with it
Just want to say about the meals, there wasn't going to be a before or after, the meals were discussed from the point of view of busy mums, or in my case quick and easy on days were maybe I have fitted etc.
For the skincare, I am really grateful to Collab with mainly Dermalogica, Image and Pixi and normally for the skincare it's always used a good month or so before chatting after an initial story etc.
I totally get youse have your opinions, I have been on here for a nosy the odd time the past few months, curiosity can sometimes get the better of us all, but please just keep my illness out of it
Ali xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly this she just wants anything she can get for free. The skincare companies that work with her send her hundreds of pounds worth of products and they are mentioned in like 1 or 2 stories and never talked about again, until she needs more and they somehow send her it for free.

What about the gifted meals, she never done a before and after pic or told us how much she had lost etc.

Always jumping on the latest band wagon!
How she ever got a connection with some of the bigger brands and to their very bespoke skincare high end events I will never know

I would understand if these people ever bought skincare and then made a transition to a brand but only time you see skincare is when it’s a PR pack ... probably washes the face in fairy liquid, if at all 🤣, the rest of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey guys
So yep it's me Alison, I saw a few posts about me after a friend let me know I was being spoken about and honestly it doesn't bother me you saying about my content etc, we all have opinions and it's grand. I can say my content has been rubbish this while back as I really lost the love for it all. I know there was a comment about me being one thing one day and something the next, it might look that way but really this is just all about lifestyle for me and what I enjoy and want to share, hope youse understand.
Whoever had seen me in their work and rude and entitled I'm really sorry if I ever came across that way and if I was a witch to Scott, heck no point in lying I was probably bickering at him lol

Please to the person who said about my tongue and jaw, I can't help that 😂 it's unfortunately part of my epilepsy and the tremors that come with it
Just want to say about the meals, there wasn't going to be a before or after, the meals were discussed from the point of view of busy mums, or in my case quick and easy on days were maybe I have fitted etc.
For the skincare, I am really grateful to Collab with mainly Dermalogica, Image and Pixi and normally for the skincare it's always used a good month or so before chatting after an initial story etc.
I totally get youse have your opinions, I have been on here for a nosy the odd time the past few months, curiosity can sometimes get the better of us all, but please just keep my illness out of it
Ali xxx
What is the goss behind your stories the other night? 👀😂

Reactions: 1
Hey guys

Ali xxx
Hi I don't actually follow you but read what has been on here and fair play to you for writing this and no your looks should not be discussed

If the rest of these influencers did this they would get more respect but unfortunately the majority of these grown women come across as self entitled brats who think the world owes them something and who think they are above other people just because they have a large following

Reactions: 14
Girls, not too sure the way this works but if you discuss an instagrammer with less than 10k followers (eg passionandpreening) on a another instagrammer's thread the admin will shut that thread down.
if you want to keep the julie thread going the discussion of other accounts needs to be stopped. if they have over 10k followers you can make a thread for them, if not we'll have to ignore ( in terms of commenting on here about it) what's going on on their accounts!

Girls, not too sure the way this works but if you discuss an instagrammer with less than 10k followers (eg passionandpreening) on a another instagrammer's thread the admin will shut that thread down.
if you want to keep the julie thread going the discussion of other accounts needs to be stopped. if they have over 10k followers you can make a thread for them, if not we'll have to ignore ( in terms of commenting on here about it) what's going on on their accounts!
Ha was just about the say the same thing!

So Julie can't wash her because she ain't got time? Sorry? What? You do feck all, so how do you not have time to wash your hair? Def needs to take a leaf out off Rachel spoilt belle....shes a different class altogether. Julie is just a lazy lump. Go and wash your greasy hair. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Julie can't wash her because she ain't got time? Sorry? What? You do feck all, so how do you not have time to wash your hair? Def needs to take a leaf out off Rachel spoilt belle....shes a different class altogether. Julie is just a lazy lump. Go and wash your greasy hair. 🙄
I near choked.. I thought what the duck do you be doing unless stuck to that sofa on ur phone🙄
She’s getting lazier as that bleeping mum bun tit is her go to style now!
Dose beyond dose

So the other Instagrammers fallout was with Julie then as she is commenting here?

I near choked.. I thought what the duck do you be doing unless stuck to that sofa on ur phone🙄
She’s getting lazier as that bleeping mum bun tit is her go to style now!
Dose beyond dose
I nearly choked reading that. Is she for real. Wash your hair. It must stink to high heaven

Reactions: 2
So the other Instagrammers fallout was with Julie then as she is commenting here?

I nearly choked reading that. Is she for real. Wash your hair. It must stink to high heaven
Yeah I guess it looks like it was with Julz as why would that girl comment on this thread 🤷‍♀️
Wonder what the heck happened ..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.