JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she sitting in her living room with a beanie hat on. Is that a fashion statement nowadays lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe she's taking after her new insta BFF CMB and not washing her hair for weeks on end 🤢
Julie obvs read what you wrote, so showed us all to blow dry our hair tonight....and she thinks she looks lovely in her new phone 😁

Julie Julie Julie, self praise is no praise!

• Haha
Them brows. Jaysus. Ur not meant to leave them sticking straight up
Even the bperfect tutorial the last showed to smooth the tops towards the natural shape of the brow ffs

And were back to tin man tutorial. How is she still a BA for any makeup companies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ru in the spice girls now Julie 🤣🤣🤣
Yes!! Exact words I said!

Didn’t realise she lived in a house with paper walls. Whispering cause Danny is sleeping in another room... and back to showing us him sleeping on the monitor as she tells us he is sleeping. Yes julie. Again. Believe you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m really torn with Julie’s “look” today. Her makeup is nice but that’s about it. As much as I believe in wear what makes you happy and live and let live etc, Julie is around the same age as me and some of her “looks” (makeup, clothes and hair) make me cringe so hard 😬 I’m really surprised she has a young following.

Reactions: 3
Shes so concerned that her nice new living room is turning into a playroom but happy enough to trail the high chair in there to feed him 🙄 perfectly fine kitchen table she could feed him at but maybe no tv 🤔

Also just remembered the time she peeled her spuds in the living room 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loved my living room turning into a playroom, small mid terraced house full of bright plastic was lit a dream come true for me. I struggle to understand folk. There will be so many ladies seeing this wishing for a playroom in a living room and some wishing they could have all those toys to stimulate their children’s minds.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"You have to watch him like a hawk"

Yes, that's what having a baby entails Julie.

"Gone are the days of lying on the sofa"

Here I dunno, she's managing that rightly.

And those pyjamas will soon be able to walk to the laundry basket on their own 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate that she has videoed her wee boy "having a tantrum"

"I'm just going to show people you're not an angel all the time"

Nobody gives a duck Julie. Rather than comfort the child or distract him with a toy or something, you shoved a phone in his wee face.

Mother of the year...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Burnt the lunch because the child was having a tantrum. Correction you burnt the lunch because you were videoing the child having a tantrum. I get that motherhood is hard, (I have three under eight and work part time in a job not to dissimilar to Julie’s) but she seems to be overwhelmed all the time. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 7
Why go to the bother of curling your hair (I did really like it ) to put on that bleeping hat ?
Is all peacocks not closing ? Not just the one in limavady ?

Reactions: 1
Who the f**k is writing to her encouraging her to show things like her child throwing a tantrum? Jesus wept 🤦🏻‍♀️

Embarrassed for her again today. Why is she showing her followers things like that? Doesn’t she have any family or friends to confide in? It’s like she’s looking to Instagram for support? I’m perturbed by that post today 😳

So “Healthy Cave” is “pr”. What does that even mean? Are they paying her to promote them? Are they just gifted? They are clearly as lazy as her if she’s their best attempt at advertising.

Curling her hair (which was actually nice) with her free hair tool to put on a hat - sorry free hat 🙄

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she thinks that is even a tantrum 😂😂
Just wait til he's a bit older and you are out in public and he is kicking and screaming in the floor

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she thinks that is even a tantrum 😂😂
Just wait til he's a bit older and you are out in public and he is kicking and screaming in the floor
You’d swear she’d never been around a wein before she popped one out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.